Heaven Fare

Discussion in 'Writers Forum' started by xXKittyxCrusaderXx, May 9, 2016.

1. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

Flying high
    High in the sky the cliff beside my right eye. The sea below crashing to shore sounds like the fluttering of a hummingbirds wings.Crashing fluttering left to right. The earth beat comes alive.
    On the west the horizon sets like Gaia's life laid to rest And yet the earths beat grows stronger as oceans crash to shore. To and fro the balloon sways rocking her asleep like a babe.
    In the east the sun gleams off the streams of Gaia's life blood seeps. Like diamonds they glisten in the light . Prism streams a dazzling sight. To the heavens forward is our sight.
    Floating higher ever forth I cannot see Gaia's shore. The beat is faint it's only me disconnected like sky and sea. I'm up to high I hear a pop it must feel like this when someone's been shot. I cannot breathe there is to little. I plummeting to the ground I didn't pay my fare. This is what happens when mortals fly to close to heaven I close my eyes.

2. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

After little there is a word missing "air" sorry

Tags: