Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by zxcbnm, May 2, 2016.

1. zxcbnm

zxcbnm Members

Me and my girlfriend haven't met for a long time, so when I was at her place 1 month ago I stayed up for night. She's 15, I'm 16, just in case.
    At night time both of us got horny, she got my penis out and started to jerk it. After some time I got on top of her with my penis out but she was with her underwear and yoga pants. I started rubbing my penis between her legs, in the place where her vagina was. She got wet and then ended. I laid down on my back and my girlfriend jerked me again. She got some pre-cum on her fingers. After some time I got on top of her again and I did the same thing but she was still with her clothes. After some time I ejaculated and ended on her pants. Right after that she got out of bed and instantly put off her yoga pants and changed her underwear.
    So we are wondering, could my girlfriend be pregnant now?
    I'm asking about this and the question is really long because we don't know if sperm can go through yoga pants, underwear and then reach her egg end fertilize her. Also, my girlfriend is very worried so if someone reads this answer as soon as you can.
    Thank you.

2. slippin

slippin Members

Better start painting that nursery and saving diapers!

Jk! Seriously, if your being 100 percent honest about it all went down, there's not a chance in hell that your girlfriend is pregnant. Though it might do you and her some good learn how both your reproductive systems work. Hers is much more complicated, not only is it interesting, but learning will help ease your mind during such encounters. Good luck, be safe, and have fun.

1 person likes this.
  3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It depends on how fast she got those yoga pants off, and how thick her panties were.

Try fucking her chest next time. She can hold her boobs together.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

No.

The sperm has to shoot way up inside a woman.

1 person likes this.
  5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

That's for maximum probability of pregnancy. For a minuscule chance, it only takes one drop. We're talking about a liquid. It can go anywhere. As long as they're protected from air and light, sperm cells will stay alive for a good while. In most cases like the OP was talking about, none will make it through the opening in the cervix, but it's not impossible.

1 person likes this.
  6. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Highly unlikely, but as it was a month ago you can ask her if she has had a period since.

1 person likes this.
  7. zxcbnm

zxcbnm Members

She had her period two weeks after that night, does that count?

8. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Yes, you're off the hook this time.

1 person likes this.
  9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

zxcbnm - you need to educate yourself as to how these things work. With the internet there is no excuse for remaining in the dark. Make it a habit to have protection - always. Remember if you can't deal with the possible ramifications of what you are doing you should not be doing it.

1 person likes this.