Need Advice On Friends With Benefits Relationship

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Nanou_lc, May 1, 2016.

1. Nanou_lc

Nanou_lc Members

Hello there to all! I really need some advice! Ten months ago I broke up with my boyfriend for two years! It was bad as he had betrayed me and wasn't looking for another relationship until I met my current friend with benefits 3 months ago! The moment we shook hands we knew that we would end up in the bedroom so we did and for every night since then! I guess this is not typical for a fwb relationship! We also have a great time together, we can tslk for hours on end. The thing started getting complicated when I realised that he is actually jealous of me ( I am not hooking up withanyone else). He made a scene 10 days ago because my brother's best friend would pick me up on a night out with friends! He also calls to check on me the few nights we are not together always late withthe excuse of wishing good night! Sex is amazing, every time a new experience, never thought in my 38 years that I could connect and experiment this way with a man! I am trying hard not to attach, or not to show it. I guess I have fallen for him and I don't know what I am doing from now on! It doesn't feel like a friends with benefits relationship! Ehat is your advice? What should I do?

2. Aaronnok

Aaronnok Members

If it's what you want, and it seems to be, then go for it. You do need to have him stop the jealousy immediately though. That will only get worse and if you are noticing it now then just imagine how you will feel when the newness wears off and you have devoted years to a slow moving train wreck.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I am kind of in the same situation. My FWB actually went on a date the other night before she came over and fucked me. I realzied that I was actually kind of jealous. But I quickly reminded myself WHY she was a FWB and not my girlfriend. I'm sure FWB relationships can turn into something more but I think people usually get into them because they just see the other person as a fun shag or something. Idk if any of that made sense i just woke up and am kind of rambling.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

So how was the sloppy seconds?

5. r0llinstoned

nah, she was texting me during the date lol. her friend tried to set her up with her cousin but shes a forever alone so it wasnt gonna work out lol.

I once did eat a cream pie out of my girlfriends pussy though after a black dude fucked her :)

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

This means you're tolerant and totally not racist.

7. r0llinstoned

Yea people were calling me a "privleged white boy" and saying how easy I had life just because I was white so I wanted to prove them wrong.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so in 14 months you have to get back together with him?

9. Nanou_lc

Nanou_lc Members

Nope! This is a different guy not my ex! The jealousy thing is a problem in our relationship!I always trust my boyfriends and have never cheated on any of them! When I felt it was over I just walked away before moving on! But this FEB thing is new to me! And from what I can tell it is not if it ever was a fwb thing anyway! And probably the jealousy stems from it! He proposed it when I made it clear that I wasn't into another relationship but he never acted like a fwb! He has been more like a boyfriend! So how do you think I should deal with this? Do you think I should start a conversation and make things clear?