I'm Going To Kill Myself

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by DumDum, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DumDum

DumDum Banned

I really hate life and myself. I've completely failed despite trying very hard. I'm a natural failure. I'm ugly, unintelligent, and inept. I still live with parents and am a complete joke. I always wanted to do something great, but who am I kidding? I'll never change. My existence only causes detriment. I consume time, money, space, food, energy, and other resources that could be used by a much more worthy person. I am defective, undesirable, and unworthy of life. I don't want to live anymore, so I'm just going to go ahead and get it over with.

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Please don't do that!! You'll actually be hurting the people you leave behind. Call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, you've got nothing to lose.

1 (800) 273-8255

1 person likes this.
  3. LivingLifeAlive

LivingLifeAlive Members

Hi. You can pm me if you need someone to talk to. I know what it feels like to feel sad & hopeless & I know ppl telling you that it'll get better @ that time does not help. But if you truly feel those hopeless ways about yourself, there are things you can do. The first is to RELAX, we are all human,therefore deeply flawed..You don't have to be or live up to anything. Also if there are legit things that need improvement, shake up your routine/what you do. Make yourself about something else & it can start big or small but make it a huge change. And talk to someone, if you dont wanna pm me,call that # or msg someone else who will listen on here or talk to a friend in person or a therapist or support group, but talk to someone. Best wishes, Trish

2 people like this.
  4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No, don't...not an option....too final....and you won't be there to meet your life tomorrow.....

1 person likes this.
  5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I want to die too. It sucks, man. I'm sorry.

6. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

Yo I really hate my life
    and I really hate myself.
    I've completely failed despite
    trying extra hard as hell
    I'm a natural failure rife
    ugly, trapped inside this hell
    I'm still living with my parents
    something like saved by the bell
    greatness is what i desire
    but its way too far away
    Since I'll never ever change.
    My existence is astray.
    I consume time, money, space, and food
    there is no other way
    all my colors turned to grey

[chorus]
    but I guess that's just emotions
    only time they come around, is when I'm feeling down
    that's emotions.
    oooooooooh.
    I guess thats my emotions.
    when my phone doesn't ring, i'm alone, and I sing
    my emotions.
    oooooooooooh.

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Perhaps if you begin by lowering your expectations life would seem more palatable – we would all like to do something great but for most of us ( myself included) it’s just not in the cards.

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  8. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

don't die,aoa..i like you...you're weird,but intelligent...greetings from Tiger..

1 person likes this.
  9. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

I considered it a couple of times. What usually pulled me back was realizing that if I was alive, I could fuck with everyone who pissed me off and drove me to the edge. It was very liberating the last time and I doubt I'll ever go down the suicide road again. It really is so much better to make the lives of assholes miserable than to take your own life and give them all a break.

10. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

I think the fact you've actually posted on here,shows you really do want to keep living.I guess I always go by this:Whatever you're going through,good or bad,is ALWAYS temporary! So how long have you felt suicidal?Today?A few days?Weeks?Months?How can you know for certain things WON'T get better?You dont right?So why not keep living and find out?xoxox :)

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You arent any of the negative things you listed. You just have a mental illness. Call that suicide help line, talk to your parents, get some help.

1 person likes this.
  12. Bud D

Bud D Member

The manner in which we die might very well matter. It's our last act and last experience before a mind warping tour of the cosmos. I don't think many people kill themselves and feel love when they do it. I'd hate to explore a universe of hate.

Stay alive and find something worth doing.

13. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

14. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I hope you reach out and find someone that you can talk to. Call a help line, friend , family.

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

From what I am able to determine-dead lasts a very long time, especially compared to the short time life lasts for us.

Personally, I don't wish to become a rotting sack of meat sooner than is necessary. I don't know how one gets to where you are, but I hope you find some light and beauty in your life somehow.

16. Cheer up Charlie

17. DumDum

DumDum Banned

I've got the means secured. Everything is in order. Now nothing is holding me back. I've spent time with loved ones and have basically said my goodbyes. No one is expecting it in the slightest, but they won't be hurt.

Today will be my last day on Earth. The snow white walls behind my head-board will become mural of blood and brains tonight. I cannot wait for this. I have even planned a precise moment of execution- tonight at 10:00pm US central time. I hope everyone here has a good rest of their life here on Earth. Goodbye everyone.

18. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

He confessed in another thread...

Goodbye, heartless, lying troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.