I'm Frustrated.....

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Ashalicious, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Whatever. At the end of the day, as long as I can't smell him in my house or in my bedroom, I can deal with the hallway being stinky.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i know you already explained what this is, but it still sounds like you pooped on the stove when you say it this way.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Starting To Think That The Apartment Block Has A Sewage Vent Outside One Of Her Windows, The Smell From Those,

Depending On The Prevailing Winds, Can Travel For Quite A Distance.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

5. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Stinkin' hot... :unsure:
    ... :D

I'd be stuffing a broomstick up the landlord's ass. Whoever owns the property has the right to check in on the tennants and make sure things are on the up and up. It's his problem, whenever that roommate moves out, he'll potentially have to replace the carpet, drywall, and whatever else retains the stench from his tennants' poor hygeine. That is one tricky situation if you're trying to stay 'politically' err, more 'socially correct.'

I've actually had a few roommates that would never take showers. It annoyed me to no end. Maybe he's going through some things though. Too depressed to take care of himself? Regardless, it's still pretty bad if you live in the same building with other people who you might see that day. Or plan on running across anyone in the human race for that matter.

If say, you live in the middle of the woods and don't mind wild animals living in your beard and there's no one around to tell you any different... it might be okay?

You could file a petition? But that'd be kind of mean. Just putting him on blast like that. "Could you sign this please? It's about that dirty guy in building 3, room 2A... You might have seen him before? Scruffy hair... carries a cloud of dust with him?"

Set up a bucket trap? Fill it with soapy water and rig it right before he walks in the door? :D

Assuming there are doors.

idk, I'm out of ideas :D

Call the health department?

6. Ashalicious

I know, right? Calling it a "smelly" is so funny, which is exactly why I do it.

7. Ashalicious

If this were the case, then surely I would smell something outside of the building?

8. Ashalicious

As per the property manager, calling the health department is the next step.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

No, It Would Depend On The Weather Conditions........On A Hot Day The Smell Would Rise..*hot air rises*.....But

On A Cool Day With Heavy Humidity The Smell Would Linger In Spots Close To The Ground Where There Is Little Air Movement...... :)

Cheers Glen.

10. Ashalicious

Then why is the smell only on the 9th floor, and my friends that live in the apartment below me (on 8) do not have the same problem?

I assure you, it is the Turkish guy next door, who never opens his windows and rarely showers, that is stinking up the hallway.

You are welcome over for dinner anytime, to see for yourself. Heck, I'll cook you whatever you want.

11. Aerianne

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

turkey

13. Aerianne

It seems to be a thing.

Finally got into Turkey at 1am. Checked into my hotel, which is where I first experienced… the Turkish body odor. Excuse me, 9 million people who told me how great Turkey is, why did you not mention the high likliness of being gassed when anyone raises their arm over 85 degrees from their body? It was phenomenal. Almost impressive. I didn’t want to walk to closely behind the guy who took my bag, and certainly avoided inhaling. Do you remember in primary school when it started getting to the summer months again and there was that couple of week period where kids were getting gross and sweaty again and teachers urged them to start wearing deodorant before that horrid body odour smell infiltrated everyone else’s clothes and the carpets? Well imagine that smell, but from a whole country of sweaty hairy grown men. https://halfhope.com/2013/07/15/dirty-turkey/

14. Ashalicious

Vindicated.

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Okay, so that's that then.Turkish men are sweaty and smelly, and that's a thing.
    Based on a review by some girl.

It's like you're trying to prove it's a Turkish thing, instead of just some regular loser dude who gave up on hygiene and cleaning for whatever reason.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

When I was in Turkey I was negatively suprised by some things but in all fairness: men with extraordinary smelly BO wasn't one of them.

17. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

The smelliest person I know is russian. I don't think his arctic russian sweat glands were built to take a humid summer. I met some Turkish guys last summer and they smelled fine.

The point is, I think this guy is probably depressed or something and it has nothing to do with his natonality.

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Make a travel thread, post pics, and say what were the things you were negatively surprised by.
    I am curious!
    Off-topic, but I wish people made more travel threads xD

19. Aerianne

No. I thought these blogs were ridiculous.

1 person likes this.
  20. Ashalicious

I think this is exactly it.

I've met a lot of Turkish men in my life, and I can't remember any of them being all that stinky. I don't believe I have met any Turkish women.