Lsd Effects Afterwards

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Christheguy, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Christheguy

Christheguy Members

Okay so I tried lsd on wensday night around 11 pm at night it's Friday and my penis hasn't felt the same at all and I'm worried af why has this happened to anyone else and if so can someone help me ? I had a bad trip and I mean I just would have never tried lsd if this had happen to me I never wanna touch lsd again I can't masturbate the same I fee no pleasure please help ideas ???

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Perhaps you still have some slight lingering cognitive dissonance or altered perception from the experience, I've never heard of any long term issues regarding obtaining sexual gratification following LSD use.

3. t-nigs1

t-nigs1 Members

Ive heard of people doing tabs then seeing their penis literally the size of an ant so yes other people have experienced genital complications after acid.

4. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

It will go away, I have the same problem. Or I did, I stopped tripping back in 1995. But out of 89 trips (I actually kept count) I never once had a bad trip and never knew anyone who had one. I imagine that may have been common when chemistry was less precise, but I really doubt that's the issue you have. When I trip I can perform like a machine for hours. I can get it up, but I can't get it off. So its up down up down up down. I prefer to trip with a naked woman by the way.

I've had some trips that were not as good. And got tear gassed at one major kegger concert while tripping. And I went to the Honolulu jail fully peaking. But I didn't see demons and evil fairies.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Christheguy

Christheguy Members

Honestly thanks you all I've been on edge like what's gonna happen and I hope it cures itself I made a appointment with the doctors but it's just I fear if it doesn't go back like it use to I swear after this I'm not tripping again just my first experience and my last

7. Bud D

Bud D Member

LSD is awesome and if your dick ain't right than maybe the dose isn't for you. I love to fuck around with my Johnson after a good trip, it tends to explore more of the tactile. Playing with your dick isn't always a good idea. Maybe you have anxiety and unexplored psychological issues that make it more difficult to function.

I know sometimes I am just to goofed to goof. There is a lot of chemistry at work so perhaps take a break?