Is Cuckolding With Bbc A Bad Idea? First Time

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by manhattanhop, Apr 29, 2016.

1. manhattanhop

manhattanhop Member

I'm 31, my G/F is 26. we have been together 7 years. She use to be with a BBC when she was younger, and we have always fantasized with the idea of it happening again. Now lately, we been using a large toy with her and she has been having orgasms from it.

While we use this toy we both get into the idea of us having a BBC come over to the house and take care of her several times a week (I would watch). Last night she downloaded tinder and started looking.

Is this a good idea? I do not want to ruin our relationship, I let her know if we DO end up doing it and I don't like it that it must stop immediately. She agreed. I'm only about 5" - 5.5" and we are looking for someone that is 9" ++

Will our sex be the same again? Will this ruin us? If a guy comes over and she orgasms 3x in one night, and all of a sudden I don't like it, just worried about how it will affect future sex. On the flipside we may like it.. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

2. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

It will be so much better. You'll love reliving it. Seeing her with bbc is so hot

3. undefeated

undefeated Member

well it is hot - this post is probably fake- anyway far as cuckolding goes the other guy whether its a bbc or wbc or just some guy who fucks hard. you will be placed in the provider role and they will be her lovers. she wont be interested in having sex with you anymore and just use you to pay the bills and emotional support. the choice is yours

A. do u enjoy her having sex with bbc's other guys ?
    B .do you like having sex with her instead ?

hey i totally get it seeing a nice innocent white woman getting hammered by a bbc -its a huge turn on it makes the woman soo bad and naughty!