Hello To Dream Forum Posters

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by VladArtist, Apr 19, 2016.

1. VladArtist

VladArtist Members

I have had intense, overpowering, overwhelming, 100% lucid, ultra high definition, ultra real, freakishly stupefying and life changing Dreams.

Below is a text version of one I had on March 6th, 2016.

Beginning - Falling into a successive sequence of dreams. Heart pounding, body numbing, movement is difficult. Attempts to sit up and analyze surroundings are sometimes successful, but I am already unaware that these attempts are taking place while dreaming.

Event One - Gained access to some kind of extremely detailed high tech database. Kind of like a Facebook, but many trillions of times bigger and more advanced, and spread out over a time axis. There seems to be an extensive archive of everything, and anything can be accessed from any time period. The amount of detail is excruciating. I seemed to have casually read a sequence of text messages regarding a few kids and a minor feud over a video game played on a Nintendo Game Cube. Unprecedented detail. Also noticed other media here, like musical recordings and paintings.

Event Two - Kind of a whimsical scene. I appear to have taken the perspective of wind, or a ghost, and I'm drifting down a highway and approaching the rear view mirror above a car's windshield inside the cabin. Very strange bends in dimensions, borders between things are undefined. Not much happened here besides a spiral-like twist or turn to the entire perspective.

Event Three - Explanation of two visual works that seemed to be intentionally placed in front of me. They seem to be bright and vibrant oil paintings, and there seemed to be some kind of sentient instructor or entity telling me something about them in a language I cannot understand. At some point he seems to move them or shift them, almost like he's trying to highlight some kind of instructional point. On the left was a scene from a farm. On the right, the one I gave more attention to, was a painting of a large classical looking estate in the French countryside. The colors are crisp and detailed, the perspective of this painting was alluring, and there were bright and vibrant mixes of greens, reds, and yellows.

Event Four - Appearing in some kind of metallic ship / structure / vehicle / submarine. Hard to tell exactly. Here I met a former co worker from the private sector. He seemed quite pleased with me and complimented me on my life. Not much else happened.

End - Sudden intense and almost "backwards" thrust, back in-to or through something "behind" me. Seemed to vaguely remember a very, very intense and indescribable tunnel structure that flashed around me for a fraction of a second, as I felt like I was "sucked" backwards through it. I woke up with a slight jolt, feeling severe confusion and disorientation. At some point, made two pages of scribbled notes on a piece of paper before eventually going back to sleep. Lingering after-effects lasted for about two days. Full integration back into reality did not happen until 3 days after this dream.

1 person likes this.
  2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well mine are just the same as waking life except in a parallel universe where a few things work a little different, but everything does work.
    but there's no epic life changing big deal about it.
    that's just that universe and this is this one.