No One Asked You For That

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by PunchDrunkKitten, Apr 13, 2016.

1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

seems you expanded your vocabulary after writing this gem?.....this is much more understandable although still a bit jumbled and speedy....there is even spelling mistakes,slang and bad grammar....well done ;)

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

LOL I gorra Song For This (The Emperors New Clothes )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKXegRm2DZ4&feature=youtu.be

Mally X ( naked of understanding )

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Ah yes, everyone is just trolling. Because when someone continually has the same issue, it is everyone else's problem and not theirs. I know that's not the definition of madness, but the parallels are strong there.

1 person likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

This thread is so dumb lol.

But - my feedback on the original post is you should be nice to your friends when they do favors for you.

2 people like this.
  5. Mattekat

Yeah, but I just can't help myself sometimes.

6. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Fine, fine. I'm a reprehensible and unintelligible demon slithering from the depths of Hell's library.

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Cant you just say "im a Twat "

Instead of Fancying it up Like that ?

1 person likes this.
  8. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Scary, scary vocabulary*

9. quark

quark Parts Unknown

This thread needs some actual content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lSMnhS5eWk

10. Mattekat

Well that is a wee bit harsh madame.

11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think I understood what you said in the opening statement right away. You are sick of doing anything for anyone, because that is what they expect of you....am i off base? If they do something nice for you, they think it is a deposit for you to do something nice for them?

Anyway.....I appreciate anyone that knows alot of words....that is a walking dictionary. My father was one...as well, as being a walking encyclopedia....and his knowledge of most things was something to be admired.....I had to learn quickly many words...many things....in order to understand what he was saying sometimes....and that is admirable....

but i am also saying it is not neccessary......isaac Asimov...another great mind who knew everything...spoke simply, so everyone would understand...In that there, is an intelligence also...one way is not better that the other....one way does not make someone better than someone else....

again, I am not pointing my finger at you about anything...but we are having a discussion and can offer our own views about anything to do with the discussion here, no?

12. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I do that. I can't remember birthdays or put names to faces very well, but I remember conversations... I guess because I find them important for both parties involved.

It's nice to have a name for that now. Situational memory.

I also remember certain things that my brain is 'attracted to.' The way someone looks at a certain point in time. The emotion I feel while looking at someone at any given time in any given situation...

Strange.

Me and my friends!

2 people like this.
  13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Isn't your concern? Perhaps you should reconsider. Communication is a two way street. If you're not concerned with communicating then why bother talking at all? It could be that people react to your choice of words as if you are talking down to them or trying to make them feel stupid. I think it's wonderful that you are interested in having a diverse vocabulary, but learning to use the right words for the situation might make getting along with others easier. Please take that as constructive criticism, beating up on someone for the hell of it isn't my style.

As far as your original post, if I understand it correctly, I hate when people do that too.

1 person likes this.