No One Asked You For That

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by PunchDrunkKitten, Apr 13, 2016.

1. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Disparage = To represent something as having little worth.

Used in a sentence: I don't mean to disparage the OP...

Because I have nothing better to do, I'm going to break the rule of a lifetime and go back on my word and quote the OP.

1 person likes this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You do you boo

3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

1 person likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my simple minded translation

i'm sick of people being nice to me and expecting me to be nice back

then they get pissed off and exaggerate the favor they did

they forget what a shitty job they did helping me and how i blamed them for it

the motherfucker said he would drive me but expected me to know the directions

i'm sick of people who speak before they think

men don't ''get me''

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I knew someone online once who would speak to me using metaphors and allegories.....They also used numbers in times they wrote to me, etc.....I did not catch on right away, but after awhile, I became the detective to know what points they were trying to make to me, which was maddening....as I like things direct and to the point. It retrained my brain to look for hidden meanings all of the time, though.....and not just just hear the words as simply as some may still write.....I don't like it....I have to look at anything said in 50 different ways and then try to be a detective on which is the correct meaning from any one person.....does not make communication fun....speaking in riddles.....I like things pretty simply said for all to understand clearly....as many misunderstandings evolve due to this as well.

Also, when online, you are not looking at the person eye to eye or hearing their voice tone.

This is not a put down of the way you speak. I know you speak intelligently all of the time......and are not trying to confuse or impress anyone.....It was just something your thread here made me think about and talk about.

6. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Before i even get into this, yes. You are simple minded as made apparent by the asinine over generalizations of my statements which were generalized rather than directly referencing situations.
    Or was that supposed to be ironic? I cant tell be cause you sound more ridiculous by the sentence.

I know words like "prerogative", "exploitative", and "special" are probably too fancy for you, but this first paragraph is a direct correlation - I'm sorry, reference to the Thread Title. No one asked them to do whatever, and its implied that their initial motive was one of shared friendship.
    This action someone completes is clearly - do you know how deduce meaning from context, or is that still too fancy - more than general niceties as would be the treatment they're searching for in return. The objection therefore isn't plainly being unkind, but not being accepting to be held responsible for an addage not requested.

Ooh, cookie for you!! You can read comprehensively.

First of all, this is still an assitance that wasnt requested. Second, no where is it even alluded to that there was any direct blame being placed, only that the effect of their cause of fucking up has to be endured. This is a fairly literal, and straight forward element of the prose, and fact of life.
    Why is that difficult? You were just bitching i wasn't direct enough.

Thats a really cute inference though not the right factors of the scenario, and it clearly states in this the single deliberately literal example that two other people took it upon themselves to do the driving.
    So, lemme break that down real real fucking simple; my friend offers on his own to run an errand, he gets his friend who i have no association with to drive, when his friend starts bitching about being dragged into his fucking up of the errand he attempts to hold me responsible financially.
    Overall, a really inconsequential part if this whole fucking thing.

Again, real cute attempt to be clever, but even without any definitive pronouns being used its fairly clear that isnt at all what this paragraph is expressing.
    "When someone uses a small part of a statement to legitimise their panty twisted feelings..." That means the obnoxious little pansy heard the statement. Then they fucked it up in their little pansy brain, and only paid attention to one little part that could be twisted out of context for their agenda, just like you.
    "Misconstruing the message..." As stated, I don't know how many fucking times now, this directly says they fuck it up in their little brain just like you
    "In an immediate agitation of the same sort..." Now their twisted up panties are pissy because Durruhhthey no think sogood, and respond emotionally.
    "... Rather than considering the point in full." You came pretty close to getting the end right; by literally running your mouth instead of looking at the bigger picture. No fucking cookie for you.

I pray to the God of Morons you're trying to be cute again rather than truly not understanding a figure of speech as common place as Tom, Dick, and Harry in reference to fucking anyone in the world! Also, no where in this final paragraph is a single wet fuck given about the connection between myself and anyone. "...gets a free pass for the affronts..." that's all the shit i was just bitching about.
    "... while i simply have to tolerate the persecution of speaking words too complex for their idiocy." One final time you get close to being right in an asinine way. They(you) don't get it, and get off scott free like an unsung hero. I get to sit in the corner unable to speak because their(your) little pansy brain(s) can't handle the shit that comes out of my mouth, and not even because its unfair or malicious. They're(you're) just too fucking worthless.

That is completely unnecessary in this case, and so to bring it -along with all that other mess of dottedness - up seems no less supposedly pretentious than what you all are claiming me to be.

A developed vocabulary is not the same as a riddle, and the rest of that statement is completely contradictory as well as ignorant. No fully functional understanding of any subject can be reached if the information isnt presented to test the observer's ability to think both in practical implication and reading/listening comprehension.

The impersonal presentation of the exact same words I would use in any scenario should serve to make it easier to grasp. As the more intelligent format is also generally more appropriate for writing expositionally. So, should those who fall too far below that bar of quality not adjust themselves, regardless of which is the more populated margin, rather than my having to dumb myself down?
    Aaaand still doesnt really have anything to do with my subject matter..

Thanks though

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

You Swallowed a Dictionary ?

1 person likes this.
  8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think maybe put down the Thesaurus when posting next time

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Too Dumb To Get Involved Here.......But I Must Say......I Do Appreciate A Good Bitch Fight...... :argue: ...... :D

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.
  10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I never claimed you to be anything. You can write with big words, but can you read with any comprehension at all?

1 person likes this.
  11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it is obvious why the kitten is punch drunk.......

12. PunchDrunkKitten

Scary scary vocabulary

13. PunchDrunkKitten

Scary scary vocabulary

14. PunchDrunkKitten

Scary scary vocabulary

15. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Vocabulary can be scary. Shoving every large word you can find into a sentence with no regard for sentence flow, or grammar frankly, does make you sound like a little kid with a thesaurus. So... it isn't scary in this context, but still hard for us internet fuckers to let go.

16. PunchDrunkKitten

Thank you phone for repeating that post unnecessarily...

I'd take over stuffing my prose with "fancy" "large" words that are used correctly instead of awful grammatically painful punctuation any old day. The big scary words might disjoint the flow for you lot, but that really isnt my concern.

I won't bother defending against the overplayed age jive or waste energy explaining that in the really real world if you read books that challenge your knowledge of your native tongue, and have even juanst the occasional conversation with anyone remotely educated those fancy words are pretty common place rendering a thesaurus excessive.

I guess it doesnt matter. This exact tribal stoning of the outsider happens courtesy of mostly the same folks every time i initiate my own Topic Threas outside the Writer's Forum, or Love and Sex section.. So, good job promoting your board that you all spend so many untold hours enjoying so that it doesnt eventually die out.. I won't say I'm not disappointed though. People were generally nice and respectful when i very first arrived. I was super stoked to see that an old school forum still kicking with a solid community, but i should have known better.

17. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Juanced = is that Even an English word
    And Even if you Remove All the fancy words I still Have No idea what you are saying ??

Perhaps I am Just Thick !!

18. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

My point is I do read books with large words regularly, and you don't sound like you do. No author would put words together the way you do. You seem to be implying that everyone who has a problem with your big fancy words doesn't understand them. No, not at all. In fact, in this particular forum I think you'll find most people are of well above average intelligence, although they seem to be taking delight in telling you otherwise right now.

I also wasn't taking a stab at your age. I don't care how old you are. I am only 25. Anyone could speak like you and I would think they sounded like a child who just discovered their first thesaurus. The, "waaaa! It's not my fault I'm smarter than everyone else!" bit isn't really helping you sound very grown up either.

2 people like this.
  19. PunchDrunkKitten

Well, should i publish a book at some point I'll stand apart from the crowd. Just kidding, no author would do that unless writing a series of personal essays in their own stream of consciousness, or maybe a memoir of the same form. I've explained a few times already that the vernacular you all hate so much is that of my natural internal monologue as well as my speaking structure.

It was not the words I implied that you couldn't understand, fuck I'd hope these old stuff shirt pervs could manage those words since they're really not that impressive. Everyone was so up in arms about the word choice they couldn't manage to muddle through the actual content to offer any sort of relavent feedback, or didn't care to because of their fixation on the wording. An ironic turn since thats something i directly talked about in the original post, though i can't be sure anyone grasped it since the wording was apparently such a distraction.

Regardless, i never claimed to necessarily be smarter, only more relaxedly articulate which I've been told how ever many countless times was an admirable trait. Clearly it's not, and leaving the many great words someone might know largely unused until they fade entirely from the cerebrum is preferable in order to communicate.

So, while youre the most well spoken, Mattekat, of my trolls a troll none the less you remain ironically fixated on something superfluous.

20. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

wow, the rare triple post. what a treat

2 people like this.