Cum Tasting During Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by nz male, Mar 31, 2016.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

a "ewe" is a female sheep.

this is hipforums, no thread stays on topic.

2. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

Before I transitioned i used to be able to give myself oral
    I always ate it all
    I alsi would masterbate on my wife and lick it all up
    I much prefer the taste of precum to whole cum
    I never waste any of my cum and even would eat my wife out after sex
    Since transitioning i don't have that equipment anymore so i will sometimes clean friends up when they masterbate
    I just have always loved eating cum

3. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

I always eat whatever I can get out while edging but it's more difficult after I cum. I've waited 10-15 minutes and been able to eat it but by then it's cooled off and isn't as good.

1 person likes this.
  4. drohir

drohir Members

Every once in a while when I'm extremely horny.

5. 19Bobby58

19Bobby58 Visitor

Taste my precum....and cum....not always, but I do it. Very hot. Makes me horny thinking about it.

YungSAVi and Running Man like this.
  6. Barry100

Barry100 Members

I like the taste when I come in my mouth but I like shooting

7. Catman823

Catman823 Members

I lick my pre cum all the time and love it . When I was 13 to 16 I would shoot into my mouth while fucking myself, I would catch every drop but spit it out . When I was 28-29 I hadn't jacked off in about 3 weeks and got really horny , was in a room with several other guys that were sleeping and I very slowly starting to jack off turning to be very quite not to wake anyone up. I was licking all the pre cum as I was going and I really dripping away , I was really enjoying myself. After several more minutes I couldn't last any longer and came harder and more than I had in years.
    The first 2 or 3 shots hit me in the face , a couple on my neck and the rest on my chest. I felt totally amazing, then I realized that I didn't have a cleanup towel with me and I couldnt get up a clean up without waking someone up. I used my hand to wipe up my cum and then lick it off my hand till I had total cleaned myself up. After the first couple of licks it wasn't that bad. I don't know why I didn't eat my own when I was younger.
    I'm trying to talk my wife into sitting on my face and cleaning her up after I cum in her

alwaysready1970 and joelucas69 like this.
  8. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I got my wife to agree to that several years ago, and she really gets off on it now. Not so much face sitting, but letting me eat her pussy after I've cum inside her. She wasn't so sure about it at first, but after she realized that I really like cleaning it out with my tongue and sucking as much of it out of her as I can, she really started getting into it and frequently has strong orgasms while I'm down there. I'll also jack off onto her tits and then lick them clean while I'm fingering her. She gets off either way, but more so from me eating her pussy clean.

9. whaaacko

whaaacko Guest

Several times including instances when I was extremely horny and some cum landed on my face, mouth.

10. TMUK

TMUK Members

Yes, when I was a teenager (I'm now 51), but it was mainly because I figured that if I was expecting my future girlfriends to taste my cum then I should know what it's like too.

I didn't hate it.

Little did I know that I would never get to experience a blow-job that brought me to orgasm. i.e. I've received oral sex, and enjoyed it, but it's always been just as foreplay (I think because I was always too obsessed with getting inside her vagina)

jamesau likes this.
  11. nympho man

nympho man Member

I have both as I have jacked off into my hand and from my wife's pussy. I enjoy both ways!

SteveAustin and alwaysready1970 like this.
  12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I don't produce precum myself (wish I did), but I have tasted it from others & it has a totally different taste from semen, and is actually quite pleasant.

As with most people, during a session I have ideas about eating my own semen when the moment comes, but as soon as it actually happens that urge turns into revulsion. However, when I use the Dribbler technique, using my semen as lubricant following each successive ejaculation (not orgasm), the semen gets whipped up into a froth, much like as with egg white, when making meringue, which is also protein based, and just as with meringue it takes on a totally different taste. In fact the two are very similar in many ways. Semen does taste very much like raw egg white, and has the same sort of texture, and whipped up semen tastes very much like meringue, and has the same type of texture.

13. hand_solo82

hand_solo82 Members

I used to drink my own cum more often when I was younger - around 18-20 years old. When i was close to ejaculation I used do a sort of handstand against a wall and then shoot a load straight into my mouth or over my face depending on how good my aim was! Now i sometime still taste my cum, especially if i am edging for a long while, if I accidentally cum too early i will drink it and then carry on

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  14. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I was in my mid twenties when I became interested in licking my cum off of a woman's nipples. I was very fortunate to meet a very sexual woman. On our first date, I creamed on her nipple and proceded to lick it off. She told me that she was so surprised when I did that. My orgasam was explosive and I remember that she wiped some of my cum off of the wall next to us and giggled. We were both very sexual and enjoyed each other.

I still enjoy eating my cum. Like others though, I sometimes lose my desire to eat my cum after the rush is over. However, there are times when I eat my cum and get so turned on that I will masturbate again and eat the second load too. I still enjoy licking my cum off of a woman's boobs/nipples and blessed is the woman who will make me cum with her mouth and then spit it into my mouth. That's sooo erotic! ...ya I know, I'm a freak. ;) The hornier I am, the more i crave it.

15. nympho man

nympho man Member

I've tasted my own many times. Maybe I'm strange but I enjoy the taste of my own. Whether is fresh out of my wife's pussy or on my own with her not around.

I'll take it either way.

16. thesolitudeone

thesolitudeone Member

I have never done it. If I could aim my squirt into my face, I think I would. It's a fantasy of mine.

1 person likes this.
  17. tech7296

tech7296 Members

I have many times. It took a while to get used to it. My wife snowballed me several times and likes to kiss me after giving me a blowjob. Both our faces end up covered in cum. I could say no but that would not end well for me. I will kiss her be fore I go to work the next morning and I can taste the cum still on her face. I will think about the blowjob all the way to work, about one hour. Down side, difficult to hide my hard cock.

jamesau, SteveAustin and nympho man like this.
  18. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I have done it many times also. The first time was when I cum quick while fucking my wife and went down on her after to get her off.
    I think I'm going to do it a lot more now though. I'm going to eat it every time I cum in my hand, it's supposed to be good for you.

19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I enjoy wiping off my precum when I masturbate and licking it off. I have licked my cum off my wife during sex

jamesau and SteveAustin like this.
  20. Biwing

Biwing Member

I do it on a regular basis, most notably after sex I clean up her with my tounge and always after masturbation. It's a gentleman's duty to cleanup after himself!

jamesau, SteveAustin and cass_jenner like this.