My Only Issue With Star Wars: Battleront So Far...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by jerry420, Mar 26, 2016.

1. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

no in game voice chat...i wish it was there so i could tell my teammates how fucking worthless they are...be like a 'nam vet and hide in the mud and dirt...sometimes ill get good teams...other times ill get fucked...i wish i could just tell them how useless they are sometimes :D

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yeah voice chat is nice when you have people understand that the game is designed around team work. But you get a lot of annoying people and most people don't bother to use the feature.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

When they say a lot but not anything useful voice chat gets terrible annoying though. But I get what you're saying. Sometimes you're bound to lose a game because there's like only 3 people in your team doing what they have to do, while in the opponents team everyone works much more towards their objectives.

I communicate with one real life friend in Battlefront (which then becomes your partner in battle), but that is usually a bit too less. But yeah, it's the best we've got.