The Coming Race War

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Mar 20, 2016.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

These may not be the reasons Racism came to be (although they certainly were a big factor), but they are the issues we now face in the present day. What is happening today is what needs to be resolved. Yesterday's gone and
    it's a whole different world now. Certainly in the last decade or two. If the present day problems are not confronted, what gets fixed? Nothing.

2. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

I dont know, Im in Canada...it's much different here then in the U.S. It is much different. I mean yes it exists, Im sure it does? :S it's just not...it's just different here ya know. I feel for everyone across the border...It's sad, it's like the longest movie ever and everyone loses. I wish it was different, I do

1 person likes this.
  3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is no war of any kind that 'has to' happen.

ecopocalypse, on the other paw, is the end point of the paradigm of greed, self inflicted without exception, on the entire human species.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think when Dodge comes pack to the premier NASCAR series, it'll be war of GM Chev v Dodge and we know Hendrick Chevrolets are going to win that race. :)

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

There is a dutch restaurant here with a focus on indonesian influenced dutch food. It is very tasty, and also very surprising, i didnt realize indonesian food was such a big thing there.

I dunno why i'm just now responding to this lol, i just feel like talking food I guess.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

eh, its fine where I live. A lot of people from other parts of the US and other countries come here and are surprised at the diversity and how well everyone gets along. (southern US, which is why it is surprising) Most places in the US where you find racial tensions are going to be very segregated areas with high rates of poverty, crime, and unemployment among minorities....or areas where whites were once middle class until all their jobs moved overseas and they're left competing with minorities for chicken scraps, I would imagine.

It isn't like all of America is like what you see through the lens of the media.

And then you have areas where minorities don't even exist except for maybe one black guy and a couple of asians, and white people who claim they are tolerant and love all colors but they only know white people. I imagine Canada has its share of that type of culture also.

7. waveland

waveland Members

All lives matter !!!

And why BET ? black entertainment television ( are you fucking kidding me )

Something tells me it would not be ok if we had White entertainment television.. just say'n

And put on your local hip hop station. I guarantee you will hear a Black rapper say ****** before you can count to 60..

I'm not racist but this shits a joke

2 people like this.
  8. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I would predict a sex war rather than a race war.
    I have far more in common with men of all races than I have with women.

1 person likes this.
  9. magickman

It's already forming right under their noses and they don't care.
    Lurking in the background, when blue-pillers get fed up that will bring it full force.

1 person likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

On the first day of the upcoming sex war, all men will fall to their knees in fright as the day is replaced with night, as the sky blackens, and with tremendous uproar the sky is filled with dildos and dongs of all dimensions. ;)

4 people like this.
  11. magickman

Right you are Nostradamus.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Basically for the same reason chutney and indian curries have become part of english cuisine. It's because Indonesia was ours for 3 centuries!

[​IMG]

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

BET was formed in 1980, it emerged from the ashes of the 1950s, 60s, and 70s when the vast majority of TV was WET (White Entertainment Television)

Sure there were some black shows like Sanford & Son, The Jefferson’s, Good Times, and some white shows which featured token blacks, but the vast majority of television was disproportionately geared towards white audiences for white audiences

Hotwater

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

why bother, if someone is that lost then you shining light on them will not change anything.
    remember that dodgers coach who said blacks dont have front office jobs because they are not smart enough???? same mindset.

15. hotwater

I know......................

[​IMG]

hotwater [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. thefutureawaits

thefutureawaits Members

I am lucky to live here in San Diego where it is all Races and cultures and pretty much everybody gets along pretty well. Also part of a religion that is a worldwide Brotherhood with brothers and sisters in pretty much every country in the world. With a great love for each other.

17. waveland

waveland Members

Ppfftt

18. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

How are you defining "disproportionate"? If you base it on population, then the "disproportion" would be the number of black-centric shows that we saw in that time span. If anything they were granted far more exposure than their population numbers could sustain without a substantial white audience. I miss the 70s, we all seem to have gotten along a LOT better back then. My family LOVED Sanford & Son though the Jefferson's was not as popular. After all, George Jefferson was a rabid racist. Consider also who it was that established BET; people who wanted an equal platform where one had not existed, including America's first black billionaire (how was that even possible in racist old white-centric America). BET has a viewership of over 80 million, nearly twice the US black population.

What's interesting to me now when I look back was the positive changes that were made by framing the message into comedies. It eased social change in a nearly organic manner. Today the message seems more like "be nice to us, or else". I miss the laugh track. But then, I miss disco. We all got along so much better then.

1 person likes this.
  19. hotwater

I don’t know what Utopian dream world you woke-up from but from what I understand white-black relations were so strained for most of the last century, it was likely either a race war would ensue in which the white majority would eventually prevail, or blacks would be given the option to return to Africa, the remaining holdouts would be housed in internment camps.

Hotwater

20. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

It was the age of disco, cheap pot and Parliament Funkadelic. And my Utopia was Marin county California, in the shadow of San Francisco. Back in the 70s nobody cared what you were as long as you weren't an asshole. And from what I have seen, ALL races produce assholes. Copious amounts of them it seems.

The thing is, even when white supremacist groups like the KKK were at their peak, most white Americans wanted nothing to do with them. The very idea of a "race war" has been preposterous for decades. If this last year is any indication, that's still true. Just look at the pushing that has been going on. If I trusted the media I'd think the KKK and Skinheads and Neo-Nazis were having a massive buildup and that ALL of white America was ready to start writing them checks.

But that didn't happen. Nobody was able to goad whites into combat and these fringe white groups still can't muster enough people to fill a convenience store. The only internment camps we have are the prisons. And of course if you ask the inmates, they're all "innocent".

All I am saying is that I lived through some gap years when the hate was not on the front page every fucking day like it is now. Today we can hate with electronic ease in a faceless virtual world. I wonder if you'd be so surly in a real conversation as opposed to having a wall of virtual protection. But I concede that it's just as easy for me to misread your intentions because of the same barrier.

You still didn't answer the question.

1 person likes this.