The Coming Race War

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Pressed_Rat, Mar 20, 2016.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

twitter, facebook and instagram would have to be down for a week ...

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1D4Xz-3YE4

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its just white vs black thought right?

Others races arent involved, asians cant lose?

Becuase I really like Japanese food.

And even if the Black guys win, can we stiĺl get rid of hip hop?

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

We’re talking about a hypothetical race war so I thought I’d toss in some tongue & cheek.

In the real world I would be completely surrounded by a sea of white faces, and no matter how much I fortified my house, my neighbors would simply toss over a few Molotov cocktails and burn me out.

Hotwater

5. hotwater

Yes it’s all about Black and White.

In a preemptive move the black community has signed a non-aggression pact with Asian Americans, Native Americans and their reservations have been designated neutral territory, and the Japanese community has promise not to interfere (with the exception of the black dragon society which has pledged its full support and allegiance) :clown:

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Didn't Realise How Serious This Thread Was Until Somebody Mentioned FOOD.

I Have Been A Chinese Food Addict For Just On 50 Years And Should This Race War Eventuate It Will

Totally Devastate Me,

Please Tell Me This Thread Is A Joke And My Chinese Will Be Safe For Another 50 Years.....[​IMG] .

Cheers Glen.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm sure there are some other people than the chinese that can make chinese food the way you like it!

8. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

WHAT

FUCKING

SIDE

WILL

THE

MEXICANS

BE

ON?

2 people like this.
  9. hotwater

People from Mexico, Central America, and South America, will chose sides based on their individual biases and associations.

Brazilian Americans have pledged their full support of the black community, whereas Argentinians have pledged their support for white Americans spurred on by the descendants of former Nazis

Hotwater

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What sides will come with mexican?

1 person likes this.
  11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

keeping everyone hating each other enough so they won't notice when they elect the next hitler, isn't exactly about race, i think that's more what those who are behind it want us to think and call it.
    its more about economics and not letting people realize its not the little green pieces of paper that are unhappy, or even question that they are.
    i'm not saying the tensions aren't there, well i don't think the op is either, but that we need to look beyond what corporate media wants us to hear, to what we are actually seeing, which is a usurpation by economic interests, which may very well be the death nell of the great experiment with democracy which the u.s. probable deserves also credit for a large part of having begun such a few short centuries ago.

the railroad created civilization and the automobile destroyed it. i'm not talking about mobility itself either,
    and what i mean by civilization is the non-dominance of aggressiveness, the opposite of which is tyranny, which is what the dominance of aggressiveness is.

well of course, civilization, what i mean by it, is not something we've ever yet entirely had, but from rosevelt to raygun, we were on the road toward it, or seemed to be.
    of course what i saw in america, and not having lived anywhere else, i don't know if that might all have been illusion or not.

however better off the first world has been then the third, i wonder how long that is going to last, and not, by the third world coming, some of that, a lot of that, i hope might be happening too, but nothing destroys freedom and the advantages of it faster, then this idea of greatness and glory.

and the excuses that are made for the sake of it, which are often mislabeled 'security' too.

12. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

@op: You mention Soros backing the Left and clearly the Koch family backs both Right and Left, but who exactly are you pointing the finger at when you suggest race tensions are by design? Surely not the media, or any particular politician.

13. hotwater

Since the early 1960s a small but formidable group of prominent African Americans have secretly made plans for the upcoming race war. Expecting the inevitable, they’ve slowly gathered stockpiles of food, arms, and ammunition, which have been dispersed throughout the country in of course predominantly black neighborhoods.

When the bloodshed has passed a Truth and Reconciliation Commission will be convened to address grievances on both sides

Hotwater

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

They already started it killing our friends and our families ...

15. hotwater

If you wish to surrender please make your way to the nearest concentration camp located in the black stronghold cities of Atlanta, Newark, Chicago, Philadelphia, Birmingham, Detroit, St Louis, and Los Angeles –

Hotwater

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Dakar for the win!

17. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

I think the world is way too diverse at now for any body or any thing to succeed in setting off a race war.

Just my 2 cents.

18. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Who cares? The chinamen will clobber everyone and you will all eat shitty chinese food for the next 300 years.

And Trump will tell you he likes the guys because they're so strong. Then he will ask THEM to make America great again.

Then you wake up and realise the race war never happened.

You switch on the TV and find out that some black dude in the white house nuked the shit out of North Korea.

They had it coming, he says.

Those motherfucking racists.

19. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

I was told this is an anti war site...Lord help us earthlings...

20. hotwater

Yeah, by 2050 Asia will have a population of 5.2 billion, only Africa with a projected population of 2.4 billion will have any hope to compete.
    North America, South America, Oceania, & Europe combined will only account for 1.9 billion

So yes it looks like we’ll all be on a diet of Egg Foo Yung and Chicken Chow Mein

Hotwater