An Interview With Martin Shkreli

Discussion in 'People' started by unfocusedanakin, Mar 14, 2016.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This made me rethink my opinion of him. He is still a ruthless businessman but if what he says here is true he was really misrepresented in the media.

http://youtu.be/2PCb9mnrU1g

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I so dislike this guy...

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Its unbelievable how these business peoples vocabulary is full of UM UM UM UM UM.. just like tr-UM-p ..

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Weirdo

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I agree with you op, interesting piece.

6. quark

quark Parts Unknown

For those interested but haven't watched the vid, he states that his company sells the medication for $1 a pill to the government but $750 to companies such as Wal-Mart and Exxon Mobil (his exact reason is "Because, fuck them. Why shouldn't they have to pay full price?". Also, if you can't afford the medication, contact him and he will set you up for free.

If true, it's certainly a game changer. (I do know that if I were him, I would have taken the "Dr. Evil" thing a hell of a lot further)

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I didn't watch the interview but in response to this, most pharmaceutical manufacturers do offer coupons. The problem is most people with low incomes have no idea how to access this resource.