How Do You Feel About Having To Listen To Loud Sex?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by IbeDave, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I have a big collection of CDs with loud sex noises in my car. Sometimes when you're driving around CCR doesn't do it anymore.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  2. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

"Yeah! Get some!" is my mental response when I catch the silhouettes of friends fucking in tents.

3. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Good way to look at it. As long as no children were listening who would not be turned on by a woman's sexual pleasures?

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  4. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Since we were into various forms of group sex, we are used to listening and watching others have sex. The first time for me was in Venice. The couple in the next room were into spanking and I heard it all. I heard the slap, cries of pain and him telling her to shut up bitch. She was obviously enjoying it and ultimately they had sex.

The second time was having a room next to newlyweds and we heard the first time having sex and their sex sounds all night long.

All other times were with other people in our bed or wife swapping or swinging. The sounds of sex are a powerful turnon. It was interested to see the orgasm face and sounds that your friend's wife make. Sometimes the little shy ones are the most vocal during sex, cursing and yelling out their pleasure. My wife and our girlfriend remain only moan during sex and then scream out their orgasm.

5. Echo Catharsis

Echo Catharsis Members

If the loud fucking is sweet and passionate, it's a definite turn-on! If it sounds brutal or painful, I feel a weird mix of excited and horrified! If it sounds fake, half-hearted, forced or the energy is just not there, it's just a loud and bleating annoyance!

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  6. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I agree, hearing loud fucking, with only pleasure being involved, is turn on! However, the headboard banging the wall can be annoying. Screaming can be a turn off too, however, load moaning can be somewhat erotic.

Are you a moaner? LOL

Letschacha, Potatoe and Uhardrodnme like this.
  7. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

Turn on! So much so that we'd try to out do our upstairs neighbor!

Sambone and Jayandcay like this.
  8. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

When I am fucking the girl from my office her manner completely changes.She starts swearing screaming describes how my cock feels inside her,and always asks me to fuck her up the ass which raises her voice even louder

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  9. Deathgod

Deathgod Members

If its loud dirty talk, I'll listen to the whole thang

10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I was once in a hotel with my gf and there was a wedding on. The couple in the next room started some serious action and my gf was feeling sexy so started to suck me in rhythm with the couple next door. Super hot, they came first, but not by much. In the morning they were at it again so we fucked but agsin they beat us to it. At breakfast we tried to figure out which couple they were but it may have been best we didn't. In our imaginations they were super hot.

11. CrystalB92

CrystalB92 Members

I love listening to real people have sex. Makes me horny

12. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Have you ever been fucked while listening to some else? It's super hot

Pinkpeach and NocturnalRemission like this.
  13. NocturnalRemission

NocturnalRemission Members

Well when I was in college, the dorm I stayed in for a year was a actually designed by a prison architect, so all of the AC ducts were connected. You could hear everything in every room or "cell" on the floor. And what do college kids do? Have lots of drunken,m and ecstasy was big in those days sex.
    What college kids say during sex is hilarious. All the volume and intensity of a Pantera mosh pit and the maturity of 10 year olds on a sugar high.

14. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

It's kinda sexy to me. Reminds me of getting aroused hearing my parents fuck.

15. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

While some found it wierd a lot of other secretly found this a big turn on at the time

16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I liked hearing the stifled moans. I could tell when he entered her

Potatoe likes this.
  17. Thorshammer

Thorshammer Members

I love to listen to loud sex. Especially if its my wife with her lover

Potatoe and AnyaZ89 like this.
  18. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

It feels like I'm doing a great job on her

Pinkpeach likes this.
  19. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

It’s basic human instinct to be turned on by hearing others have sex. If your with your SO, have fun! If your alone, close your eyes and let your imagination take control.

Deejay88 likes this.