Analyse This

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by kinkystar, Mar 5, 2016.

1. kinkystar

kinkystar Members

I was aware that I didn't like the way my dream was turning out. Next thing there was a tiny fairy on each of my closed eyes. They were tapping away on my eyelids,like a keyboard. They must've changed the script and I woke up smiling.
    What does it mean though?

2. It doesn't mean anything. Those fairies were the dream fairies who control our dreams and they are real.

3. kinkystar

kinkystar Members

I believe you neon. You've made me smile just like those little fairies. Makes a refreshing change from the King Kong living in my back garden dream!
    And nope, it's not a euphemism!

1 person likes this.
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Ok, here is my interpretation.

The dream is like your life. You've been living with King Kong in your back garden. Like your dream, you may also have become aware that you don't like the way your life is turning out.

The fairies are showing you that you can make changes in your life that will make you happier.

You may have spent so much time in a negative pattern of living that you never believed that positive change was possible. The dream of the fairies is helping you realize on an emotional level what change in your life could feel like. It is showing you on an emotional level that change is possible.

The fairies have opened the door for you, but only you can walk through...

5. To me the King Kong dream obviously represents male dominance. He's in your back yard, meaning your subconscious. You feel that everything you do is either controlled by the unwanted domination of men or is influenced by your sexual attraction to dominant men.

*smokes pipe*

6. newbie-one

Well done neon. It could indeed mean that.

There could be more than one prism through which one may view the dream.

What's clear to me is that King Kong is something negative, and the fairies are something positive. Each could represent one particular thing, or many things.

Fundamentally the dream is about the possibility of positive change.

Kinkystar may best be able to interpret what King Kong and the fairies might represent.

King Kong could represent negative past experiences, patterns, behaviors, beliefs, relationships, or some combination. Relationships with men, a particular man, or kinds of men could be part of what King Kong means.

7. newbie-one

The pipe here represents a penis. Talking about male dominance is evoking your own same-sex attraction, and your subconscious is representing your desire to put a penis in your mouth as smoking a pipe.

8. Let's keep this formal, shall we?

*puff*puff*

1 person likes this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The eyes are the keyboard of the soul....

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. kinkystar

kinkystar Members

Omg. Newbie and Neon. I can honestly say to you both that your interpretation of my dreams is scarily accurate. So much so. ....
    I'm tempted to recline on my sofa!

12. newbie-one

May you be free of King Kong and be guided by good fairies forever more!

13. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

During the deepest stage of sleep REM, the body takes on a type of paralysis that is the root of waking from a sudden nightmare feeling unable to breathe, or the sensation of falling as you sleep and subsequently jerking yourself awake. If youre "conscious" of your dream state, the fairies you describe were likely subconscious images projected to ease any potential panick you may have felt as you transitioned from the unpleasant rem sleep dream to a more cognizant state of mind as sometimes the paralysis relief is delayed slightly upon waking from a rem cycle.

14. kinkystar

kinkystar Members

Why,thank you kind Sir.

1 person likes this.