One At A Time Ben

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by CamtheMan, Mar 2, 2016.

1. CamtheMan

CamtheMan Members

This is a short story that anyone who has eaten too many edibles or is interested in a funny weed story.

My friend and his dad grow, after their last harvest they decided they were going to make a lot of cannabutter and make cookies.They put about 20 cookies in a container in the kitchen fridge to cool. Later his older brother Ben who is known for eating all of the food hasn't got a clue of what is in the cookies in the fridge so he eats a bunch, and I guess by the 7th one he must of been full or realized they didn't taste that good. He's 23 and has never been fucked up in his life so who knows what he must have been thinking. By the time me and my friend arrived at his house we heard yelling upstairs and his mom who had gotten home not long after we did trying to figure out what he was freaking out about., first he was in the hallway yelling "don't let me fall in the pool" which is in the back yard, he then slowly waltzes to the bathroom like a zombie. I think my friend had a shit ton of possibilities on what was going on go through his head quickly before looking in the fridge and seeing 12 bud cookies left, he ate 8. We then continue hearing him yelling random peoples names and other stuff like I cant feel my forehead. He was just sitting in the bathtub when I walked by the bathroom I tried to let him know he was OK like everyone else did. He must have been terrified and I was like holy shit that sucks but at the same time I thought it was hilarious, then he got up to the huge mirror and started making faces. We left him alone the rest of the night. Apparently getting him up the next day was hard cause he was so groggy. He would sometimes act like me and my friend were dumb because we smoke but whos been highest out of any of us now? haha

1 person likes this.
  2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Too many edibles can be an unpleasant experience especially if you don't smoke.

3. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Yes, that's quite humorous indeed.