No Bra, Showing Nipples, Small Breasts?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by s_and_L_24, Feb 27, 2016.

1. nympho man

nympho man Member

I think any breast are sexy. My wife is a 36C with big nipples and I love them. But I've saw small breasted women that are very sexy as well. In my opinion it's about the confidence the particular woman has with her body.

Nippleman likes this.
  2. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

I love my wife small tits with very big nipples. Her nipples are so sensitive she can reach an orgasm just by sucking on them.

Nippleman, bekkie and Micheal9 like this.
  3. tanfly

tanfly Members

I LOVE small breasted women. I think the pictures of the lady in the purple top posted in this thread are just absolutely beautiful. They are the size/shape all other breasts are compared to. Given those statements my fetish is even more selective. It's about the size ratio of nipple to areola. The nipple must be prominent with smaller areola. The smaller the better. Nipple sensitivity is the ultimate turn on. As someone else has stated in this thread. I once gave my wife an orgasm just sucking on her nipples. To this day, after 34 years of marriage, sucking on her nipples makes her pussy so wet. It's an integral part of our lovemaking/fucking ( because there is a difference).

4. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

you will be fine, I love smaller tits, especially 34 A

1 person likes this.
  5. big_guy

big_guy Members

Well to be honest, it doesnt really makes one horny to see a woman with totally flat breasts, but if they are a little bit smaller then the should be, it doesnt matter. Speaking about nipples, it turns me on if a woman has great boobs who are not falling down to the carpet. In that sense, smaller boobs are better without bras showing their nipples..

6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

My question is, what do guys think when they see a small breasted woman with nipples showing? “ I think I hope she sees the hard-on she gave me and stops to talk. Like I said before. I like small or mid-size breast, big ones are ok and great big breast turn me off.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  7. CapnF

CapnF Members

It turns me on. When I was in College there was a girl who didnt wear bra and her nipples were always hard. I was very attract to her. Her boobs were pretty small, but it didnt matter.

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

mine are small and sagging a bit but hubby still want me to wear loose tops !

9. bumpy52

bumpy52 Members

I LOVE small tits on a woman. I prefer small-to-medium, big fake ones are a real turn off.
    Nipples sticking up is just a bonus.

10. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I dislike fake boobs as well. And, I'm not overly fond of huge boobs either.

The most important thing about the woman's boobs is that they work for her to have pleasure from stimulation.

Also, I like a woman who is proud of her boobs no matter how big or small.

Small, medium, or large, it's how well they work that counts IMHO.

11. Cascadec2003

Cascadec2003 Guest

I love women who go braless, I think it's beautiful. And I think smaller breast have a bit of an advantage.

12. fservice

fservice Members

this is extremely hot. id have a hard time not staring.. lol

13. WillButler

WillButler Members

Small breasts with nipples showing through clinging blouse is super sexy. A lot sexier than big boobs nude!

2 people like this.
  14. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife did not wear a bra until she went through menopause. The reasons was that she was a 32A prior and then 36-38C after menopause. I loved when her nipples got hard. On her, her 32A's looked proportioned to her 4' 11" frame. Afterwards she looked like a 12 year old girl with giant boobs. :) I called them nature's thermometers. We were sometimes into wife swapping and soft swinging so advertising was not a bad idea. Plus I enjoyed having men and women looking at my wife. After her breast got large, a not so uncommon occurrence postmenopausal, she needed support so the bra was one most times she went out but never at home or when she wore a dress.

When I was in college I hung out with a girls we called "Nips". She had no breasts at all but had very long nipples that were clearly visible through her tops. Plus she wore button shirts that were left unbuttoned half the way down so anytime she bent over there was a full view of her nipples. I think nipples through clothes are sexier than naked breasts. I like my imagination to be stimulated, not my vision.

1 person likes this.
  15. modeve

modeve Members

I seldom wear bra. My husband loves to see me in low-cut and during summer wearing thin shirt. I also love to go out in this attire, especially at beaches or places where I could find other women in similar dress.

1 person likes this.
  16. sekyer

sekyer Members

small breast are best...

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

18. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I love unfettered small titties!

[​IMG]

Here's one of Jane Fonda many years ago. I always found this photo to be nicely erotic.

thefallenone1986 and jmadre like this.
  19. bumpy52

bumpy52 Members

Beautiful!

20. TMUK

TMUK Members

Wait. What?

How did it "become" indecent?