No Bra, Showing Nipples, Small Breasts?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by s_and_L_24, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Coupleinvb

Coupleinvb Members

My wife goes out daily without a bra and nearly always a sheer top. She's a 34B but has great perky nipples. The attention you will see from other men with turn your man on and greatly improve your sex life! Thing is, it'll get more risque as time passes. Ours stated out no bra, then went to sheer tops, now sheer dresses, then no panties, now 10" maximum for skirts, panties optional. Then it went to sitting to let others see your panties, then no panties. The tops are so sheer now and obvious, but the sex has gone from minutes to hours. So, she continues!

2. jrtemple

jrtemple Members

Thats not true, my wife goes braless and she has a good pair of boobs

[​IMG]

13 people like this.
  3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Those are some lovely boobs right there, but they aren't exactly big. My point still stands!

2 people like this.
  4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i see absolutely no connection between mattekat's post and jrtemple's reply to it.

mat2025 likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

this thread is tits...

1 person likes this.
  6. jrtemple

jrtemple Members

Because she is a 32 D, maybe this pic is better

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  7. huntergatherer

huntergatherer Members

I'm a breast man and I love pokies in any size. My wife is a small b cup but shes very petite so when she goes braless they look VERY nice. He nipples are quite sensitive so as she moves they become more erect. She has some tops I like, and some tops that make me drool.
    PS: thanks for the pics; very nice

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think you should post a few more just to be sure...

1 person likes this.
  9. jrtemple

jrtemple Members

Taken the same night

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Does not matter or a minor +.

11. Ldolber82

Ldolber82 Members

She is 22. I'm sure he's had many fantasies about her. I made her cover her nipples when we went to play putt putt golf.

12. Profdiver7

Profdiver7 Members

13. Profdiver7

Profdiver7 Members

I happen to have a bra fetish. To me they are a very feminine thing to wear and I really notice the shoulder straps and back straps with the little clasps. I love the way some bra straps can be seen even through a woman's top. Some of them look so incredible from behind wrapping around a delicate female torso around mid back and that angle as the shoulder straps course over to the front.I particularly love the way a bra with underwrites looks from the side as it meets her chest wall and then how the bra cups are filled with her breasts. I tend to be most attracted to C cups and larger. Even double D's but not if they are much bigger than that! Can't help it but smaller than a C cup just does not excite me. But I still might find a woman with B cups attractive if she has a nice face or smile or legs and a nice buttocks! I guess ample breasts just scream to my male brain "Hey look! I am woman. Take me, ravish me! Let my body ease your sexual tension". Also a woman's eyes are important and her hands! I love a woman with feminie hands and French manicure the best!

So...I prefer my women in bras. Love the look of breasts bound in those strapped lacy white ones the best! They decorate and support the most sexy part of a woman's body which is visible to a man. I guess women might notice the crotch of a man but a woman's breasts are out there to be seen.

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I take more notice of younger woman with perky small sized breasts to about B cup sizes than that of any other size. Big breasts just don't get me turned on at all. Sorry to all the ladies with big breasts

2 people like this.
  15. jrtemple

jrtemple Members

I would love to play putt putt with her !

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Love smaller breasts!! Set 'em free!!!!

2 people like this.
  17. sunhunter

sunhunter Guest

So far you led your life very conservative and self conscious. When on holiday, just try to be courageous, be open minded and enjoy the ride.

If you're self conscious because of what other people think? If they judge you just because of your choice that you don't wear a bra without knowing what a good person you are and what a good heart you have ... their superficial opinion isn't worth anything.

So be brave, just do something out of your comfort zone and maybe you'll even like it more then you ever imagined.

18. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

Small titties are great and a huge turn on for me especially if nipples can be seen. Was never a fan of big tits, small all the way. They're just so cute and make me want to fondle and suck them.

Nothing like a woman with small titties and nips showing through a tight shirt. I love it and it always gets my attention.

3 people like this.
  19. XnavyWxGuy

XnavyWxGuy Members

Personally, I love to see nipples through a top. My wife and her sister both wear silicone nipple covers when their nipples are showing in a dress. I am very disappointed when they do so. I think it is extremely sexy. Breast size doesn't matter either. Go braless if you desire and have the confidence.

1 person likes this.
  20. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

My wife has a flat chest and I think she looks great. I like it when she goes brakes. We both both refer nude.