• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 04:56 PM

It's real simple, when you sign your name to a dotted line and work for others, you do what you are told to do, even if not? You have to be mindful towards those writing you a check, backed enough with their money to cash and clear without legal or monetary blowbacks.

It wasn't work related. I actually was able to work and volunteer with the piercings, as long as they were covered.

Now, I feel bad. I'm sorry everyone. I didn't have a nasty boss, calling me a bitch and whore. It wasn't at all like that.

#22 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 04:57 PM

More ear piercings couldnt possibly offend anyone if that's your goal. But also, why surround yourself with people who care about such trivial things?

I just wanted to know if it was worth it, to get piercings again. And which ones should I get.

#23 youfreeme

youfreeme

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 05:02 PM

Oh, you're not being rude. I just didn't want to disclose the details. Nor thought I needed to. But, I unknowingly made myself this bed, so I guess I shall lay in it now.

My ex boyfriend told me that if I didn't take them out he would break up with me. He was the one that told me that I was an bitch and whore for having them. He spent months talking illy about them, and making me feel bad about them. So, that's why I said that I was forced, because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have taken them out.

I'm sorry, for the confusion.

Dump his sorry ass.

• Shale likes this

#24 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 05:14 PM

Dump his sorry ass.

Yea, I know. I did. I kind of already made a thread about him. I feel like two would be overkill. I'm trying to move on here, lol! So, that's why I didn't disclose the details. No need to talk shit about the guy all up on this website. That's just lame. I'm trying to be like Beyoncé. Not like Tayler Swift. You dig? I suck at making jokes. Ignore me.

Oh gosh, I wish this thread can self-delete now. Lol!

#25 youfreeme

youfreeme

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,987 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hahaha, don't worry!  I getcha.  I'm sure someone can a semblance of that wish come true if you want it to.  Although, really, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!

#26 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 05:26 PM

Hahaha, don't worry!  I getcha.  I'm sure someone can a semblance of that wish come true if you want it to.  Although, really, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!

In his defense, in the very beginning he would tell me that I should remove them because I looked better without them. Anyways, thanks. :D

#27 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,819 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 09:19 PM

It's jewelry, why would it suits some more than others?

don't some people look better with long hair and some with short hair?  same with piercings, some people look better with and some look better without.

#28 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 09:23 PM

don't some people look better with long hair and some with short hair?  same with piercings, some people look better with and some look better without.

I'm confused... what is this you speak of, people not looking good with both short and long hair? I think you are being discriminatory.

#29 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,819 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 09:42 PM

i said they look better one way, not that they don't look good the other way.  this might be an example of being complicated...

#30 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 11,830 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 10:59 PM

Pressed rat said I looked like a faggot with a backwards hat on.. But I didn't take it off

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#31 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 19,385 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted February 20 2016 - 11:22 PM

Pressed rat said I looked like a faggot with a backwards hat on.. But I didn't take it off

Pic Or It Didn't Happen...... :D

Cheers Glen.

#32 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 11,830 posts

Posted February 20 2016 - 11:35 PM

Pic Or It Didn't Happen...... :D

Cheers Glen.

Lol it's in one of the old picture threads on here.

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#33 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted February 21 2016 - 12:10 PM

I never understood the flirting you two have. It's so vindictive. What happened to, "I love you, you're so beautiful". Why you gotta be so mean to each other?

Edited by abarambling, February 21 2016 - 12:16 PM.

#34 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 11,830 posts

Posted February 21 2016 - 05:15 PM

I never understood the flirting you two have. It's so vindictive. What happened to, "I love you, you're so beautiful". Why you gotta be so mean to each other?

I enjoy the abuse
  • Shale likes this

lebowski.jpg

#35 devin rogers

devin rogers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted March 01 2016 - 04:57 PM

My opinion is if you like them then it's worth it. If you are concerned about other people's opinion then just get the hidden piercings like your nipple and vch.

#36 soulcompromise

soulcompromise

• PipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted March 01 2016 - 05:01 PM

I remember when I first got my apadravya pierced I went to jail for some reason. I don't remember why I got arrested but I know I took out my piercing and had it redone when I got out! Lol. That hurt! But anyway I still have it to this day. 

Posted Image

#37 Asmo

Asmo

Slo motion rider

• PipPipPip
  • 34,166 posts
  • LocationThe pulsing cavern

Posted March 02 2016 - 06:35 AM

Seems like the thread title is a slight exaggeration. You were not forced. You just complied. Which is not wrong by default btw, but  you should keep it real. 

I'm confused... what is this you speak of, people not looking good with both short and long hair? I think you are being discriminatory.

No, what he is saying (I think) is that a person is not whorish for having such piercings. It can be a sincere opinion (and your boyfriend seem to have this opinion) but it's not an absolute thing. To put it as if it is an absolute truth is actually a form of discrimination: namely against people with piercings. Makes sense?

• Shale likes this

Posted Image

#38 Shale

Shale

~

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,602 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach

Posted March 02 2016 - 07:14 AM

Seems like the thread title is a slight exaggeration. You were not forced. You just complied. Which is not wrong by default btw, but  you should keep it real. ...

Yes, I was sucked into this thread with the word "forced" just to find out it was a person who allowed herself to be manipulated by some asswipe of a boyfriend who should have exited the relationship if he didn't like the girl he was with rather than try to push his narrow, prudish views of propriety on her. 

I only have one piercing - in my left earlobe that I did myself in 1973.  I don't even know if we had those mall kiosks back then that do it for the pussies (male or female) who cannot push a sewing needle thru their own earlobe.

I was FORCED to take out my post for a while in nursing school where I was the only male with 20 female students.  The rule was sexist and I protested and for a while all the women in class hated me because they too had to remove their posts & earrings.  Eventually, with the help of some civil rights office in the Miami-Dade County school system the rules were changed and anyone could wear a small earring or post.   

I have never had to remove it for any job since 1973.  The fact that athletes, actors and other celebs from the '80s on have piercings sort of took the stigma off of males with pierced ears.

#39 aoabai

aoabai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted March 02 2016 - 10:43 AM

Seems like the thread title is a slight exaggeration. You were not forced. You just complied. Which is not wrong by default btw, but you should keep it real.

No, what he is saying (I think) is that a person is not whorish for having such piercings. It can be a sincere opinion (and your boyfriend seem to have this opinion) but it's not an absolute thing. To put it as if it is an absolute truth is actually a form of discrimination: namely against people with piercings. Makes sense?

I was forced. He harassed me for months, so no... I did not complie. You have no idea how much I was forced. I just prefer not to share the details, because I don't need to. As for the second half of your comment, I was just fucking around with Undies.

Edited by abarambling, March 02 2016 - 10:44 AM.

#40 InkdWolf

InkdWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted April 20 2016 - 09:49 AM

I would never be forced to take out my piercings...as far as jobs go I haven't accepted any that wouldn't allow my tattoos or piercings. I feel like they're tasteful and do not effect my work ethic. If I started from scratch hypothetically I would need my "snake bites" or lip studs....I would gauge my ears again but smarter the second time around! I tore one of my lobes really bad by gauging too quickly and fear every day that it will tear through...

Click to shop at FS Books