I Was Forced To Remove My Piercings

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by abarambling, Feb 19, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Now, I have none. Besides the three lobe piercings in each ear, that my mom gave me when I was a baby. However, I miss having piercings. I had quite a few. Nostril, septum, tongue, navel, nipples (both), surface outer labia (both), triangle, VCH, and a few on my ears that I can't remember.

Anyways, my question is if you have been getting piercings since you were 14, and one day you were forced to removed them all. Would you spend all the money, time, and effort to get some or all the piercings back? If you say some, which ones? Things to consider, you're older, you don't have your mom to give you the cash to get these piercings, lol, it did take a long time and effort for them to heal and the reason why you got them removed was because someone told you that it makes you a whore and bitch if you have piercings, so now your love for piercings makes you also sad.

What would you do?

2. Thonatyhu

Thonatyhu Members

The key to success, I can not give you, but the key to failure is to please everyone....
    Don't live for no body but yourself and live without regrets.... Don't let other people opinions control you

makihiko and Shale like this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Yea, that's not really how I work. I value other people's opinions. I believe a good way of developing socialization and psychosocialiation is to consider what makes people happy and what makes people upset through the things you say and do. But, at the same time you also have to develop some form of individualization as well. It's a medium of both. But, I will admit I lean more towards other people's opinions. It's not healthy to be excessive in either side, but I think we all lean towards one side more than the other. I just happen to lean towards the value of people's opinions. While others value their own opinion.

Now, what piercings should I get? Or is it not worth it at all?

4. Thonatyhu

Thonatyhu Members

To me it's not worth it again....

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Thanks, for the reply. :)

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Say Move On.

I Am Finding Myself In A Similar Situation To Yourself With My Dreads, I Have Had Them 6 Years But For Some Reason Over

The Last Few Months I Have Had An Increasing Number Of Smirks And Giggles And This Is Beginning To Take It's Toll On

Me When I React Back At Them.

I Know I Will Hate Myself For Giving In To These Small Minded Twits But I See No Other Way Out.

Maybe It's Time For Me To Move On Too....???

Cheers Glen.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Yea, being called a bitch and whore for having piercings is no fun.

Whatever decision you make I hope you don't regret it and are happy with it.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nobody Has Ever Said Anything Nasty To Me, And Over The Years Nobody Has Run My Life But Me, So I'm Not Going To Rush Into Cutting,

Just Pull It Back In A Neat Ponytail And See If They Lose Interest In Me.

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

personally i'm not a huge fan of piercings, although some piercings are better than others and piercings in general suit some people better than others. a bitch and a whore though, what the fuck?

are they really that expensive?

i couldn't tell you whether or not to re-pierce without seeing a before and after picture to decide which way you look better.

10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Has our favorit dreadlock member Enjoi been sending you nasty messages on here?

11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I wish I knew the whole story. People have called me a lot of things in my life but not one of them pay my bills so they don't really get much thought.

4 people like this.
  12. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

It's real simple, when you sign your name to a dotted line and work for others, you do what you are told to do, even if not? You have to be mindful towards those writing you a check, backed enough with their money to cash and clear without legal or monetary blowbacks.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ did she say it was her boss that made her take the piercings out?

14. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I'm not trying to be rude here, but you've sparked my curiosity. Under what circumstances were you forced to take out the nipple, labia, and VCH piercings? I can't imagine anything, except maybe pregnancy, but that wouldn't really make a difference on the other ones.

3 people like this.
  15. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

More ear piercings couldnt possibly offend anyone if that's your goal. But also, why surround yourself with people who care about such trivial things?

1 person likes this.
  16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

How long have you had it?

17. abarambling

abarambling Banned

- Yea, piercings are that expensive. Sadly.

- Some of the piercings are genital piercings, so that is a no-go on the pictures, lol.

- Yea, I was called that. :(

- I think in general piercings look good on anyone. It's jewelry, why would it suits some more than others?

18. abarambling

abarambling Banned

What you mean, "the whole story"?

19. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Nope. Not my boss. Most of them were under my clothes, so no one was the wiser. And the ones on my ears were covered by my long hair that I used to have. As for my tongue, you can't see it until I stick my tongue out. And my septum was pushed up, when needed.

20. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Oh, you're not being rude. I just didn't want to disclose the details. Nor thought I needed to. But, I unknowingly made myself this bed, so I guess I shall lay in it now.

My ex boyfriend told me that if I didn't take them out he would break up with me. He was the one that told me that I was an bitch and whore for having them. He spent months talking illy about them, and making me feel bad about them. So, that's why I said that I was forced, because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have taken them out.

I'm sorry, for the confusion.

1 person likes this.