Its American Terrorist... One N All Lucky Etc

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Iwanttolearntofly, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Iwanttolearntofly

Iwanttolearntofly Members

First of all this place was hard to get onto, second if any of my old friends are around stick around

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

hello ..

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

4. Iwanttolearntofly

I didnt know pw. Been few yrs since I was here. Im on a phone thats not super too. Anyways I know why skip did it but apparently to get on here you gotta prove ur a true hippie. I really thought original Woodstock was in 1969. Oh well. Im glad I knew who founded acid. Anyways, matt esp but also all my other friends, pls msg me. N skip if u can help me get into me old account, awesome. I missed u guys. N to the new ppl..hope to make new friends. I havent been up to anything exciting but found out two things bout my health, I have full blown celiac disease. It explains a lot. Sadly, being that I Have two amazing kids n have found some peace, I have stage three breast cancer. it has spread to armpit and skull but not blood. Im being given some hope n all I really care about is kids if its my time. Im having surgery thurs. In any case..if one of my old, good friends is reading this, pray..hope but don't despair. Im not trying to go out now. Sorry for the sad news. Xx

5. Iwanttolearntofly

Hi guys. Hugs hugs. Huge quiz to get in here. Lol. Glad to see some familiar faces. Hey, pray for me for my surgery, ok? I won't lie n say i don't have lil fear for me but my kids need me. Just.. really.. pray for me to respond n wake up. Ive been sick.

6. Iwanttolearntofly

Know im okay no matter though but I want to be in remission til kids grown.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

I didnt know about the quiz.. take care now.

8. Iwanttolearntofly

It said to show im a person answer a question. I got first wrong.when was first woodstock? I thought 69 but maybe 68 or 67..then it asked me who created acid n im like shit im a member, u know me but I know this n bingo in. But but everyone knows google ;)

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Take care! You're my fav terrorist ;)

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have a friend with celiac disease and it is very manageable but I'm very sorry to hear you have cancer. I'm not a praying person but I will be sending a lot of good energy and love to you and your family. It's good to see you around again.

2 people like this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

now i want to create another account to see this quiz.

good luck with the surgery.

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Hey AT! I've been wondering what you were up to. You might not remember me, but I always enjoyed your posts when you were active around here :).

I'm sorry to hear about your illness, that must be incredibly taxing, especially with the little ones. Keep us updated, sending good vibes your way.

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Hi I remember you, OneNAll/AT

Bummer about your illness. Lettin' you know I hope your surgery goes well

14. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Members

I love you

15. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Sorry to hear about the bad news, that's awful.

I saw a post of yours on an old thread that got bumped a little while ago, and wondered how you were. I figured that you had your hands full with Ella and Casson.

Folks here can give you some support while you are going through this, so please stick around.

I'm remembering things that you've posted in the past. Like the time you were trying to decide whether to go to the aquarium or to the park with the petting zoo, and you ended up going to the park and Casson loved it.

I usually promote traditional chinese medicine to anyone who mentions a medical problem that I think it might help with. I'll hold off on that unless you send me a message that you are interested in that.

Wishing you the best

16. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Trish, I am so sorry to read your news as I know how hard that is to deal with. I am sure you are on a roller coaster of emotions right now and finding ways to deal with it all.

You will come through this and one of the most important parts of dealing and healing is where you are emotionally. You are a strong lady and you will find the reserves to cope!! For me, looking at Mia and Kieran were my motivation to deal and cope.

Be good to yourself and accept when you have to slow down a little to heal. Your energy will return slowly but spoil yourself a little until it does.

If I can help you in any way, even just a safe ear to rant and cry into because sometimes that is part of the healing as well, hit me up.

Love and healing to you.

3 people like this.
  17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG] with Heather

good to see you back, sorry to hear about health problems...:(
    fellow celiac disease sufferer here.

1 person likes this.
  18. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't even know what to say, Trish. I can imagine having Celiacs is bad enough, but hearing that other "c" word brought tears to my eyes. I have known you longer than just about anyone who posts here currently. I remember when you first started posting here, which if I am not mistaken was back in 2003 when you had the handle of "dmbgirl." We did not get along at first, and I remember us going off on each other a few times early on, but over time my respect for you grew, and some of my most memorable moments on these forums center around you. Though I have never met you in person, I have always considered you a dear friend. My thoughts are with you and will continue to be. I will be sure to keep in touch with you. I still have your number in my phone. Is it the same number? If you still have my number, please text me. If not, I will give it to you when I message you. Please take care of yourself and know that I am here for you.

1 person likes this.
  19. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It was August of 1969. Stupid question, though. I am sure there are tons of people who call themselves "hippies" who don't know when the first Woodstock was yet can tell you the name of every Phish song.

20. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I just saw this thread...OH MY, Trish! [​IMG]

My thoughts and prayers are going out to you as I type this. I, too, have wondered what you've been up to and figured with 2 little children your hands are completely full. Now I know your hands and plate are full to the brim.

You have so much strength - inner and physical. I know that strength, love for your kids (and yes, prayer) is going to see you through.

As soon as you get PM privileges, please pm me and I'll give you my email.

You've got this.