Coldplay

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by deleted, Feb 8, 2016.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Anybody not living under a rock knows Coldplay was the 1/2 time show @ the stupidbowl..
    so,, what you think about the psychedelic mix with the hiphop and Beyonce ??

It actually gave me a headache.. I didnt know if I was coming or going.. first Coldplay, then Bruno Mars and Beyonce and Coldplay again.. jfc make up your gd minds.

Someone at work told me they was drinking, the 1/2time show got them dizzy and they had to lay down for a while missing the 2nd 1/2.

ps:this is a boring attempt at a parody thread. deal with it.. :O

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the video montage of the former performances was the highlight of the show

1 person likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

it went to fast, I got the boss and the stones.. :(

1 person likes this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Did Michael Jackson come back as a hologram or did I imagine that? Or was that a commercial? I honestly am not sure, watching the halftime show was like looking into the sun and burning your eyes. I had to look away, I found it all a little too overwhelming and baffling.

1 person likes this.
  5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh, never mind. The Michael Jackson thing was just a previous performance?

1 person likes this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lol...you were higher....i caught a few more

yes

7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Coldplay is so unbelievably lame. Typical corporate music for the masses. The same is to be said for Beyonce and Bruno Mars. Were they even playing live or simply synching to pre-recorded music? I didn't see any chords connected to their guitars. Like all Super Bowl halftime shows, it's all pomp and little circumstance.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive not heard a coldplay song til then..
    Ive heard the bruno mars song before.. I always thought it was some james brown remastered.
    I ditch the radio station that plays beyonce, Ive not heard any before.
    cant remember much beyonce from the show,, what she sing again??> .. waited for a dancer to fall on their ass during the performance, didnt happen .. her 2nd stupidbowl performance, same boring act.

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

DaFug's a Coldplay?

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never seen a super bowl halftime show that wasn't entirely awful. i really don't get the point, it's never anything that fits in with a championship football game. bring in ACDC or something, at least that's jock music.

torture device for your ears.

11. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

Foreplay with a corpse :yikes:

3 people like this.
  12. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

I felt the same as most. It reminded me of a Simpson episodes when they have the Crusty comeback special; bringing all the stars to do a collective montage.

13. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

Also, what was with Beyonces' Black Panther stuff?

Most BLM youth are probably to young to even know who or what they were and what they stood for. There was a time for it but not in todays world.

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Just greasing the skids for the coming race war.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

shitty ass leather outfit, only screwballs see the black planthers.. who by the way LOST to some mile high stoners.

16. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

And Pappa Johns broke the bank too [​IMG] :D

1 person likes this.
  17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I thought Coldplay's spectacle was an absolutely amazing , immersive psychedelic experience that put anything ever done live by the Grateful Dead and Pink Floyd to shame. They are clearly the new pioneers of psychedelic music and I will only play their music on my next trip.

Nah, but really I didn't have high expectations and I thought they were decent, didn't care much for the rest of it.

1 person likes this.
  18. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

19. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I think Coldplay sucks (sorry not sorry) and they did just that at the halftime show... it was hilarious when Chris martin, Beyonce and Bruno Mars were singing together. Two amazing voices and one sad man trying to keep up. It's clear they were having some audio issues, but at least the other 2 were able to kind of power through that.

20. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

Also, if you pay attention to Coldplay's drummer during the show, he barely does anything during some of the songs. He sat there one handedly beating a drum for a while.