Pet Peeves - Lets List Them!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Ashalicious, Feb 7, 2016.

1. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

not a rude post.

I meant like when they fall out and your looking for them on the ground. Given concerts usually are dark and with alot of people, maybe should have said money instead of earings.

I don't post rudness

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Most women wear earrings with backs on them, to prevent this from happening.....

3. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

People who use' WOW' and 'Awesome' in the same sentence; especially next to each other.

Ex: "This here is a vegetarian, low fat, gluten free slice of air"

response: "Wow, awesome. Looks awesome, wow."

4. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lazy people that don't pull their weight in the work environment.

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

people who stop yards from an intersection!

Ya know those little cut-out designs on the street at intersections where you have to stop and wait for the light?
    those cut-out are switches that tell the system that cars are sitting there.
    if the light isn't in automatic mode, you can end up sitting there for a bit.

1 person likes this.
  6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

When you go into the fridge to make something to eat, and the thing you wanted has been eaten by someone else without your knowledge o.o.

1 person likes this.
  7. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

They redid one of our intersections last year and moved the cut out back so the left hand turn only works if there are two cars waiting. I have started to stop to get the turn signal rather than waiting through a couple light changes to be able to turn.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

People who are always buried in their cell phones period, in any situation. Sure, it makes you look like you have a lot of friends when you constantly post pictures of what you're doing to social media, but what people on Facebook can't see is that you're actually annoying the shit out of your friends because you never stop taking pictures and then uploading them to social media. I spent time with a friend like this last night so it's a very fresh pet peeve.

Other than that, just general rudeness. Is it really that hard to be a pleasant person?

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

People who have the audacity to drop a deuce in a public setting

10. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Leaving cabinet doors open or half-cracked.

People that leave candy wrappers and halved cigarette filters on my floor.

Roommates. In general. :D

11. Ashalicious

This happens in my home often. I try not to mind though, because I'd rather see food get eaten, than go to waste.

1 person likes this.
  12. Ashalicious

Ewwwwwwwwww

13. Ashalicious

Feeling nauseous for no fucking reason.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive to many to list.. I live with slobs..

leaving hairs in and on the bathroom sink.
    simply not cleaning up after ones self..
    using two paper plates instead of one and not reusing plates when still serving self 15mins later.
    clothing on chairs. ffs the chair is not going to catch a cold.. get your goddamn coats in and on the coat racks.
    when you lose your phone or its charger and want someone else to help you find it.. ffs, as an ex miliatry person, when you find your shit, id like to make you run around the block 100times holding your shit over your head yelling to self "I WILL NOT LOSE MY PROPERTY ANYMORE"

brb..

2 people like this.
  15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

on the other side, stop lights that have nonsensical patterns also fit into the peeve list. like the one here where vehicles on the main road through town have to stop for about 3 minutes while this deserted side street has a green light, then it switches and the cars on the main road have about 20 seconds to speed through the light before being stopped for another 3 minutes.

16. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

AHAH! Yep. People that aren't helpless, yet act as though they are. I've got a friend like that... that used to be the 'joke' phrase we'd say "WTF MAN! You're not helpless! Go up the stairs and get a soda yourself if you want one!!!"

He's gotten much better about it, but still, there are those few things that really tick other people off that he doesn't realize that he does.

I just realized we don't have any coat racks. I put my clothes and coats on chairs, but they stay there a maximum of 32 hours lol. Clothes anyways.

I guess the center of the issue is different strokes for different folks. My buddy's house is a little crazy and his room is a mess a lot of times. How he lives, he just throws whatever on the floor and picks it back up whenever he gets around to cleaning again. His room, house he grew up in, he pays for it, so there's no one to tell him different... and no real problem there. Live how you want to live when you're where you're living. But when you're in my sanctuary, act accordingly. :)

Edit: Oh!! I'm in Ash's Pet Peeves thread. I thought this was my Things That Are The Worst thread lol. Thought I'd point that out for no apparent reason :D

Losing tiny things in the grass at large events.

I lost the ball to my earring one time at a festival and thought I'd be able to find it. Neighbors' got a great big laugh out of that!

1 person likes this.
  17. Ashalicious

When SOMEONE drinks the last of my almond milk because they are all out of their dairy milk, leaving me with NOTHING to put in my TEA in the morning.

And then, when I ask this somebody about it, they send me a SELFIE from work, saying "This is a picture of me, NOT feeling guilty".

:p

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

how about some asshole that flooded out my dinning room from the bathroom upstairs. no this motherfucker wasnt satisfied with the water damages they cause two years ago on the other side of the house, lets move over here and fuck shit up now too.. jfc!!

19. Ashalicious

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU LIVE WITH???

20. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

People that are always trying to impress me with their BS.

People that talk over you.

People that think their opinion is always right and the only one that matters.

People that lie and cheat.

Guys that brag how big their dick is. (Like I really give a shit)

Girls that scream during sex. STFU

People that are always talking and don't know WTF they are talking about.

Guys that piss on the floor instead of the toilet and then just leave it there.

One uppers. Now matter what you say or did they have always done it better.

People that cut your conversation off because they received a text.

People that think they are superior to everyone else.

I suppose that's enough. Rant over.