Someone Help Please! Sexually Confused

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Lou983, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Lou983

Lou983 Members

Hi
    I'm female, 18 and currently in a 5 year relationship with my boyfriend. We don't have a very good sex life. I'm not a very sexual person and it puts stain on our relationship. However, lately I've been having some really confusing sex dreams about people I have never been sexually attracted to. i know they're just dreams but I feel like I'm cheating. I don't want him to stay over because I'm scared I will have one of these dreams and mumble one of their names in my sleep. Please help me. I'm really scared.

2. Hedohypoxia

Hedohypoxia Members

Relationships must be "honest expressions of yourself"; otherwise, you are just inviting bad things. You've seen a strong indicator of future relationship trouble, so do not fear letting things unravel in the way that they will. All you can do to avoid future trauma is to follow the advice of making relationships "honest expressions of yourself". So it is inevitable that if you want a relationship that is LESS about sex than that is the relationship you will have to ultimately choose. You certainly aren't going to will your boyfriend into being less sexual than he is...

3. tlucy

tlucy Members

If your boyfriend is worried about you sleep talking the name of someone else when you sleep, erotic or otherwise, then he has a control problem. Unless of course, your assuming he'd overreact and he would in fact not be jealous.

4. Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum Members

Tell your boyfriend your concerns so they're off your chest, and your stress free. You've been together for over five years, so he should be understanding. If he's not then you should break it off already.
    The more you worry about this, the more the these things are going to be on your mind and then the more likely what you fear happening, will happen.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I see it as a non-issue unless you start sleep walking, saying other guys names and dry humping the curling iron.

Otherwise, maybe think of ways you can spice things up and confide in him.

1 person likes this.