Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by lcfan, Jan 23, 2016.

1. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I got started late in life. I didn't go down on a girl until I was 25. Not because I couldn't, but because I wouldn't. Religion can really mess people up. Anyhow, I believe that oral sex is critical to a sex life. Thoughts?

1 person likes this.
  2. Shale

Shale ~

I am very oral and enjoy it with men or women. My first oral sex was going down on a girl impulsively as a young man in a petting session semi private place. Then in Turkey I had oral with a prostitute. My first girlfriend was also in Turkey and I did oral on her and she was the first person I did analingus with.

I was in my mid 20s before getting that intimate with men, but it is now my best sexual turn on to have my mouth all over a guys crotch. (my tongue has now been on every inch of the human body, both male & female)

2 people like this.
  3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Fantastic post Shale!

I was 15 when I first tasted pussy and have enjoyed licking out women ever since. I was in my early 40s before curiosity got the better of me and I had my first taste of cock. I enjoyed it so much that I've done it many times since.I too love the feel of my mouth and tongue all over a nice thick cock.

Oral sex is sensational, with men or women!

2 people like this.
  4. lcfan

lcfan Guest

So what I am getting is that no matter what your persuasion is, oral is critical, right?

1 person likes this.
  5. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

No. Not critical. My husband RARELY eats my pussy. We have an amazing sex life and I don't feel like it's lacking because of it. He doesn't really enjoy it that much, and to be honest, if he isn't enjoying himself, then I wouldn't enjoy myself. so, my point is it's not essential. Not for me at least.

1 person likes this.
  6. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Now...I'm certainly the opposite of New & Shy, but if you are happy with your sex life the way it is then you go for it girl!, oral sex is not the be-all & end-all some make it out to be. However for me, I doubt i would be so contented if hubby didn't perform oral on me! He really is very adept at it!
    For the record, the first time a boy went down on me was when I was 15, I was quite surprised that he actually did what he did, it felt great to me, but i now know that he was not the sex god I thought he was at the time!

1 person likes this.
  7. lcfan

lcfan Guest

I like both New and Shy and naturegirl1's comments. I guess it's in what is important to you. I guess I am more in naturegirl1's camp. I really enjoy doing it, and I think that reciprocation is close to heaven, both in the bedroom and out. :)

8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I love eating pussy more than getting a blowjob.
    I get off easier if she gives me a handjob.

9. Bill1979

Bill1979 Members

I also have to admit that I am a real sucker to suck most girls pussies. I am very submissive in that department and can suck a girls cum out of her morning noon and night.
    I can simply see a girl in public and boom, the thought of getting in between her legs and sucking the life out of her.
    Usually her legs and or her mound is the trigger for me especially in the summertime when girls are wearing shorts.

I love everything about it when it comes to the feel of her body under me and my hands wandering all over her body, I love that taste and smell of a girls pussy, I love the sound they make when its getting done to her, I love to look at her face and facial reactions when its being done and getting her first load in my mouth is just heaven. I love the reaction of a girl when she is cumming in my mouth from the body twitching to the toe curling.

Hell, there has been plenty of times when nothing else is planned after that I can even blow my load just by sucking a girl.

And ofcourse it is on my mind as we speak.

1 person likes this.
  10. silk896

silk896 Member

Well, me being essentially lesbian, yes it is.

But having had my hetero moments, oral sex was also rather important on most occasions.

1 person likes this.
  11. juicelover

juicelover Member

The reason I love oral sex..is the 'closeness of the act.You have one person,who wants to do anything orally,to make you feel the absolute BEST time. With other sex or even anal,the 2 have to work together,,but with oral,it's like.."Lie back baby, and let me do the work"....Someone who wants you to cum so bad that they will suck lick and swallow,or play with the results..There is no better feeling in the world for me, than to have a lady,totally exhausted,from an oral session..yet still thrusting her pussy in your face for more. I'm the same way when I get a BJ..the smiles, and look of happiness on a persons face,and the omigods!...oral is the best....

3 people like this.
  12. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

I never thought about it like that. I think my husbands next BJ will be very hot...

1 person likes this.
  13. juicelover

juicelover Member

My wife and I try ,to really get into it.If she is blowing me,there are 'certain'things she will do,to bring me to the edge..then stop.I do the same for her,except she is multi orgasmic..and every time she cums,she wants MORE licking.I am the same...she will bring me to the edge many times..then when I think she is going to STOP?.and I get prepared NOT to cum?..She will double down with her efforts,.and make her mouth the 'happiest place on earth', for my cock..Honestly..blowjobs are everywhere...BUT! the 'best' blowjobs are given by someone who really wants to make you happy. To watch the smile on your face,the absolute 'exhaustion',afterwards..as as the last dribbles of your ejaculations remain on her lips..she smiles at you with a 'goofy smile'..as she realizes, she has 'got' you now..she controls you..you would do ANYTHING for her, for a repeat performance,.you get addicted to them..it's like 'crack'..you want them CONSTANTLY!..You want to slip your cock between her lips, all the time. Of course 'practice makes perfect..'.You in turn...want to make HER as happy as she just made you.

Blowjobs are the 'perfect' orgasm for me..having someone say.."relax..I've got this"...means I can lie back, and have someone do ALL the work..for MY benefit (in most cases)..I have always thought that guys knew their bodies best.Masturbation,wise...But a willing, warm mouth,and a partner who is looking for nothing more than to blow you to completion? and take the time to worship your cock with her mouth and tongue...the way you LIKE??..and smile, as she watches you turn into a puddle of jello from her efforts??..Those ladies are RARE!...
    I never had a BJ until I was 60...the past 5 years have been like heaven for me....Best 'tension relief' in the WORLD! :)

HappilyMarriedWife..you sound like a lovely lady, with a VERY! lucky husband :)

1 person likes this.
  14. larryc94022

larryc94022 Supporter

I certainly think it's essential. I like doing it for my wife better than her doing it for me -- but both doing it at the same time is best.

15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I didn't start eating pussy until we had been married several months, after seven years of dating. What a wasted seven years!!!!

1 person likes this.
  16. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My wife and I enjoy lots of oral sex, mostly in the morning while I am showering she works out a load and then she spreads her legs for some pussy eating. She frequently organisms in the shower.

17. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

I think a good sex life as a whole is important for a healthy relationship, not just the oral sex.

18. Shale

Shale ~

I just spent over half an hour eating pussy this afternoon. It has been a while since enjoying that.

My fuck-buddy Raul brot his current GF over. She was hesitant to have sex in a 3-way, but after Raul and I sucked on each other for a while, she undressed and joined in. While I was sucking Raul he was eating pussy. Then he humped her for a while, then did oral on her, then we did 69 with me facing her pussy, legs spread apart. Like a gentleman, I touched her crotch and asked "May I." No objection so I slid forward and licked at her clit, then got into full face in pussy play. Raul moved to her top and was doing nipple play and getting sucked by her while I worked her pussy. I haven't had my face in pussy that long for over 15 years.

This woman had such an aesthetically appealing vulva, labia supple and soft, clit well-defined and suckable. The subtle flavor & fragrance of vagina - I can't describe it but it was quite pleasant was a real turnon. She was smaller than my wife, something I noticed when inserting two fingers in her and altho I could sense her pleasure she never had a finger-crushing orgasm like my wife.

Altho we discussed anal sex, she said she did not do it and I said good. (The only time I bottomed just for the experience was with Raul and he hurt me. Srsly for two days after. He is quite broad) I think she said she wasn't into analingus but while licking her pussy I couldn't help but to slip my nose into her vagina and lick below on her anus. She didn't object or try to pull my head up so I guess she was enjoying it.

We moved around again and Raul fucked her into orgasms while I watched.

It was a fun afternoon.

2 people like this.
  19. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Definitely one of the most fun things to do. If I had a choice of full on sex OR "just" oral on a nice girl or woman's pussy, I'd choose oral every time.

The reason is that I find it immensely stimulating to GIVE pleasure to someone, sometimes even more than receiving. Performing cunnilingus for someone you care about is THE best experience of sex I can imagine. I'd always choose giving oral above penetration.

20. lovebreana

lovebreana Members

I love getting/giving oral sex, but for me, my enjoyment is directly related to how much the other person is enjoying going down on me. If I know he's doing it just to get it out of the way or obviously isn't in to it, it kills it for me. I would rather him just skip it and us do something else.

1 person likes this.