Spanking Kinda?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by PrincessPita, Jan 22, 2016.

1. PrincessPita

PrincessPita Members

I don't know how it happened the first time, I think by accident. But I like it when my husband slaps my pussy, and nipples. I have been looking into toys, nipple clamps, paddles, etc. What do you suggest? Also is it weird that I like this? I feel like I can't find anything about this specifically on the internet.

roger586 likes this.
  2. Rocketsat49

Rocketsat49 Members

I don't think it's even remotely weird. Everyone is different, but you're far from being alone on that one. Wish my wife had more interest in sex....she's sure missing out on a LOT of fun areas!

3. Winston335

Winston335 Members

That's so hot!!

4. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A flexible paddle or crop is good for the pussy. I like to paddle her pussy a little while she still has panties on until they get wet an then play with her tits and nipples for a break. We use standard nipple clamps...the kind with the adjustable knob. Pinch hard to get the nipples standing and put the clamps on. Then nibble a lot until they're sore. Then the panties come off, the legs get spread and the clit gets licked until it too is standing proud. Paddle that clit until she's sweating it. By then, she's dripping and needs a fuck.

5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not really spanking. And not sure I would enjoy that - but I guess that's all part of sexual exploration.

Redwingsfan and Scharff like this.
  6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She loved it a lot. Came out of a marriage where rough sex was the norm and then experimented with kink before settling back into rough play. The stories she's told....

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

There is also sensual spanking which has also more emphasis on touch than marking the body or pain . It can easily be used as a prelude to making love .

[​IMG]

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Another example of playful/sensual spanking . The key is the touch

[​IMG]

9. roger586

roger586 Members

i have seen women talk about it on reddit quite a few time they will post a pictute 0r two

10. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

My wife is pretty vanilla, but has been telling me lately that she's been bad and needs a spanking.

11. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

My lady friend has always been very vanilla, but since the pandemic started, she's been telling me that I should be thoroughly spanked often for "stress relief". Remains to be seen as I'm still waiting.

6Sailor9 likes this.