Looking For Fellow People Wanting To Live Outdoors !

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by mrchristophercalamities, Jan 15, 2016.

1. mrchristophercalamities

mrchristophercalamities Members

searching for a group of people eventually, wanting to move out and go live a home steading life for initially 6 months as part of a study on human behavior.but mainly because i want to build, and sustain a small commune for one, to help people live a healthier life, for two , to teach people skills at gardening and producing large crops of food. and lastly to plainly just live a better life.

if this sparks anyones interest, im kinda looking for my camp out sole mates hahah

any fellow canadians or anyone for that matter who would want to build a log house or two in the british columbian forests and garden and live for a half a year"? im not asking anyone to pay for me as i have my own funds, and have been collecting alot of neccesssities for the idea to do on my own, now i got the idea to see if anyone else likes that idea?

1 person likes this.
  2. S&L

S&L Member

for 1/2 year and gardening you don't need a log cabin. A wall tent with a airtight does it!

3. wavy_gravys_grandma

wavy_gravys_grandma Members

kind of live outside already, where are you thinking? i'm currently in vancouver, heading to the island shortly, but always interested in rapping about alternative living ideals.