Was There A Visit Last Night?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Moonglow181, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A friend of mine was over, and there was a knocking coming from the other room. I sat there as cool as a cucumber not thinking anything about it......Must be a cat jumping on something or something like that....Dogs were barking and acting agitated.....my friend said..."What was that?" She was startled and concerned and scared...

"Are you expecting someone to come over?":...she asked me...

"No," I said....."must be a cat or something..."

She got up to look all around and out of the windows and at the door where someone would have knocked.....One cat was sitting on the table in the room where I was looking and staring at nothing on the ceiling mesmerized.....and the thought occurred to me....

"Hmmmm, must be my mom, finally visiting me....."

I had just been speaking of her with love in my heart......

Farfetched?

perhaps....

but it would make a good story.....and anything is possible. All I know is that I was not concerned. I felt calm and everyone around me was agitated....and scared, and my friend said "I saw all of your cats, and none of them could have made that noise then..."

"oh, ....ok...so, maybe it was the pipes rattling, too....."

:D

2. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

It happens.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

I heard the door handle rattle , yet no one opened it . Then came a strong voice and of
    a single word ... Chuh !

Yes , this word has meaning to me . Obviously , the word is alive .

This morning I had a dream of music . The band was everyone , anyone . We all played little
    sounds like feathers on silk .

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

OK, so last night I am on the phone with the friend that was over in my beginning post here. We can be on the phonefor periods of time without talking.....while she is writing something on the computer, and I am or reading something, etc.....It is that comfortable to talk with each other.....I had the phone against my ear, and heard this demonic male voice whisper in a deep voice but i could not make out the words, but it came off as threatening....I said..."Holy shit!"...breaking the silence of the phone conversation,...."what was that?"

She did not hear it. She did not have the phone against her ear at that moment....but after I spoke of it, it stopped for the rest of the conversation. i was not scared...i chuckled....and thought "Go, ahead...keep trying.....you cannot get a hold of this pure heart of mine...."