A Smart Toilet

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by stormountainman, Jan 2, 2016.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't see the need for a smart anything. The whole attraction of the smart phone is that it puts you online while you're on the go. I don't need it! I just wait until I get home to look something up on Google, of call Free411 if I need a number. If a place is unlisted then I have to wait. But anyway, I don't think the phone is that smart if you will... I'm sure it does plenty for some folks, but probably not for me.

2. MrJoseph

MrJoseph Members

The last thing i want to try -_-

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

During the chemical analysis of your waste product(s) the iPoop determines if you are deficient in any of the vitamins and minerals specified in the Adult Daily Requirements (it automatically adjusts if the iPoop is used by a child) It then adds those deficient nutrients back into your drinking water...

As you know all waste is automatically recycled back into your water supply, thus saving you money not only on your water usage but your vitamins and supplements too.

1 person likes this.
  4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

send some to india please

they are just gross over there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The reason I'm scared of the Japanese is mainly because of their advanced toilets.

1 person likes this.
  6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

In Japan you squat and face the inside wall of the stall. Your butt is pointed toward the door. I never understood why they do it that way. It's technically a backwards poopy.