Do Women Like Watching Guys Jack Off

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Que_dawg5, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

On his knees stroking him self ? Then how are you positioned and what are you doing ?

2. Peeptoe86

Peeptoe86 Members

Could be sitting on the bed, could be standing watching... Could be posing for him, could be naked, maybe not. I've promised myself to stop writing endless rambling posts and this answer could run and run!

Basically, I love it when I am the subject and he is just looking up at me, while masturbating...!!!

Rogersk411, RBecca and Durley DD like this.
  3. . . . stand in front of me
    Between my legs
    Close enough for me to catch if I want

2 people like this.
  4. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

Not really, I just use them for my pleasure. I don't stick around long enough for them to ejaculate most times.

5. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Oh you tease ha ha.

6. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Oh ha ha you tease.

7. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Mmmmm well I think you would need to catch as the atmosphere would be so sexualy charged

8. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

At what man wouldn't want to look at the target of his desire lustfully and jerking at the same time

I'd like to read your rambling sexual description's.

9. . . . do luv sexual bravado obscured by poetry
    Nicely played

10. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Bravado mmmm don't think so the act is simple nd easy to paform with great enjoyment. The issue is not getting to drawn in and Cumming to soon. The sights, sounds nd scent of a woman enjoying herself because of you is very arising to me.

11. . . . "Cumming too soon"
    Premature ejaculatuon
    A few of my BFs
    Actually two
    Had that issue
    We. Collectively knew it was an "issue" silently
    And, I brought it to the fore both times
    But we never really "solved" it --- well sort of
    When u feel like you are about to
    Can you stop it?
    Or, at least slow it down?
    Can you actually control a building orgasm?

12. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

No not premature ejaculation. Just prolonging the mutual enjoyment. The desire to edge each other leaking re cum put fighting the desire to orgasm until its asked for demanded or pleaded to be aloud.

13. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

In my experience of performing striptease and providing entertainment at adult parties, ladies enjoy seeing another lady bring me to orgasm, but it's not often they enjoy watching me play with myself. As soon as I'm naked if it wasn't a lady who took my clothes off and started playing with me then they tend to dare each other to play with me and gather round to watch. Hard masturbation isn't a popular choice, they tend to enjoy just playing with my cock and balls until finally someone makes me cum. The usual favourite bit is literally the climax, seeing the cumshot and who gets a bit messy from it.

14. F6C

F6C Members

If ever you need a stand in..............

15. Redstripe

Redstripe Members

I never thought too much about having a female watch me until I met a girl from work and we got on the subject of masturbation. Talked about frequencies etc.. She told me she wanted to watch me masturbate as she had done so with other lovers and she enjoyed it. I was shocked really. One day we got together and it happened. She sat on the edge of the bed fully clothed which was kind of a nervous turn on. We had not been intimate at that point so the thought of exposing myself to her while she was totally clothed was pretty hot. This was one of the most memorable sexual experiences I've had. She sat back and watched me cum twice. Thinking of it now always makes me hard again.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. You bought a girl from work home and whacked off in front of her? :D :D :D and you had her on your bed too. Lol

And it was one of the most best experiences ever had. :rofl:

What a fucken cracka!

17. Redstripe

Redstripe Members

Lol! I said memorable sexual experience not "most best experiences " you not speaka Engrish very well. Yes at 19 it was pretty hot.

18. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

My girlfriend said it used to make her horny as hell to watch her boyfriends jack off. She tried to get me to do it. I told her that that was her job.

19. True.
    You must be a willing participant

Mike518705 likes this.
  20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife says, "Absolutely not." I've never done it in front of her, so I'm not sure who turned her off on the act. I asked her about the guys that she jacked off (including me) in college. She said she enjoyed doing it to men, but she never watched. That's her story.