Click to shop at Zamnesia
Photo
- - - - -

What's The Strangest Shit You've Had In Your Pockets?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Bartoomool

Bartoomool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted December 27 2015 - 11:09 AM

I once found an 800 year old lead Papal Bull seal in my jacket pocket. I don't even know where the fuck I got it, dunno where it is, either. It disappeared along with my cufflinks and television remote about 7 years ago. Maybe the ghost of Pope Gregory IX came back for it?

What's the strangest sh*t you've ever found in your pockets?

• neonspectraltoast likes this

#2 Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa

Nails Mc Fugger

• PipPipPip
  • 4,488 posts
  • LocationRuncorn GB

Posted December 27 2015 - 12:44 PM

I found an Egyptian Ring and a Machete in an old Air raid shelter when i was a Kid I had that Ring for Years ! 

Dont know What Happened to it But I dont Have it now 

They Took the Machete off me for cutting a kids head that hurt my Brother 

• Irminsul likes this

#3 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,753 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted December 27 2015 - 12:45 PM

I tend to not put shit in my pockets... It gets my keys slimy.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#4 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 17,287 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted December 27 2015 - 02:15 PM

Bottle cap? I dunno, normally of it's something cool or important I won't put it in my pocket.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#5 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 60,087 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted December 27 2015 - 02:17 PM

chicken balls

• Mallyboppa likes this

#6 badphotoguy

badphotoguy

Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted December 30 2015 - 09:51 AM

Melted cherry flavored chapstick.

#7 youfreeme

youfreeme

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,067 posts

Posted December 30 2015 - 04:03 PM

Not exactly my pockets, but I reached into an old backpack without looking once and put my whole hand through a rotted piece of fruit.  Actually, I couldn't even tell what it was at first, since the room was dark and the thing was decayed beyond recognition.  The smell was so sickly sweet, and the texture was mealy and slimy and awful.  Admittedly, I don't even know if it was a fruit.  I just hope so.

#8 orison

orison

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 65,834 posts
  • LocationKissMyAss Penisylvania

Posted December 30 2015 - 04:17 PM

mushrooms..

caterpillars..

Uxq2a8kK_reasonably_small.jpg

Road signs flow into the headlights
Whisper names and fall behind
He finds some honor in the darkness
Hopes for grace and peace of mind

#9 Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood

Senior Moment

• PipPipPip
  • 18,753 posts
  • LocationThe Woods

Posted December 30 2015 - 04:22 PM

When I was a kid my mother was doing the wash. As she was emptying my pants pockets she pulled out a bird skeleton that I had found.

After awhile she picked herself up off the floor.... Poor Mom. 

• Mallyboppa likes this

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

"there was something big happening that night, decisions were made and destiny was cast..."~jfw~

~ I chop wood, I carry water, I tend the Earth, This is my prayer. ~

#10 themnax

themnax

• PipPipPip
  • 19,866 posts
  • Locationa small green planet in a distant galaxy

Posted April 15 2016 - 04:07 PM

an alarm clock, and tyre weights, a full size diesel locomotive break handle, a 'holey' stone (a stone with a hole in it formed by nature, said to show you truth if you look through it), a gold nugget i panned myself, various small live creatures, small toys and models of various kinds, a lazer pointer, a jack knife with fork and spoon blades, and another with a bunch of different wrenches and screw drivers, odd keys that went to strange things, transit tokens from places i've never been, photographs of alien life forms, a number of very small scientific instruments, a flint and steel eternal match, a snake bite kit, a tyre and tent patching kit, chocklet malt flavored food tablets, one of those little survival kits consisting of three bullion cubes, three water proof matches, a paper clip, a stick of chewing gum, a small tube of disinfectant and a band-aid, a spray bottle of unguintene, that looked like a little fire extinguisher, 'chinese' finger traps, alagator clips, low voltage jumper wires with alagator clips on the ends of them, forcepts, exacto knife, balls of various kind of threads and strings, white boards, i.c.'s and microcontrollers, r.f. gate key, possibly more then one unidentifyable alien artifact, found in the woods or lying disgarded on a road or sidewalk, lots of nuts, bolts and assorted, sometimes cryptic hardware, a very small slide rule, felt pens and notebooks, those little screw drivers with the pen clips on them, non-metalic tuning wands, a wooden flute and a tin whistle, a charged capacitor and a mouse trap, dust masks, little jars of paint and paint brushes, a professional grade world war two era lensatic compas, pretty colored rocks i had no idea what they were, a malachite cat, an instamatic camera, film cassettes for it, 35mm camera and film for it, digital camera with spare batteries and ram cards for it, beef jerky back when you could afford it and the salt wouldn't kill me, blood pressure pills now that it would, i don't know, i can't really think of anything that would be particularly unusual.  although i think pretty much anything that would fit in a pocket has probably ridden around in one of mine at some time or another in my life.

Edited by themnax, April 15 2016 - 04:18 PM.

• kinkystar likes this

my nation is the imagination

this is the dawning of the age of zootopia

and thank god i'm not quite human

=^^=
.../\...

Click to shop at FS Books