When Knowledge Turns Evil

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by TreeJay, Dec 17, 2015.

1. TreeJay

TreeJay Members

Okay so I don't really know how or where to start this off so I'll just try to keep up with my brain. So I made an Acc on here specifically for this post, because something really really strange that happened to me and my friend within the last few hours. I have been researching and learning some really crazy fucked up shit and the truth behind everything that has to do with the American government, military, "illuminati" and all that shit. There is very interesting videos on YouTube that really opened my mind and if you have the patience to sit through some boring interview videos that last nearly two hours each then you will know some things I know. There is also some very good videos made by Anonymous members and I highly recommend everyone to watch things like this, I need not explain why just do it and you will understand afterwards..maybe..there is a seriously enormous amount of people that are completely blind and ignorant to the shit happening around them.

That's exactly what the government wants btw. You have to really pay attention though, to me it wasn't boring it was crazy and a huge awakening! I thought I have to share this with my friends. So eventually today one of my homeboys came over to smoke some pot and chill in my garage so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share this new found knowledge I have gained. After explaining just a little bit of what I've soaked up he said this, "You're really starting to scare the fuck out of me bro." He said his heart started beating really fast and then after a minute he said he had to take a leak so we went in my house.

He went into the bathroom and asked me if I could get him some water, I said sure but this is my best friend, I've known him for years and I could tell something was wrong by the tone of his voice. I didn't think much of it and went into the kitchen to get his water. As I am walking down the hall towards my room he opens the door and stumbles out, his face pale as fuck (btw he is Mexican) and his eyes looked like he was looking through me, he could barely talk or hold a conversation and I didn't know what was going on so I was kind of laughing but when we got sat down In my room and I started questioning him he said when he was pissing his head an whole body started wobbling back and forth until he fell forward and hit his nose and mouth on my window seel in the bathroom, I was like WTF. He thought it was the weed or something but then I started thinking maybe I really did scare the living shit out of him, he said his heart was beating really fast since I told him up to the point when he blacked out or whatever.

After a bit he thought he was cool enough to walk back to his house so he did, I went out in the garage to get my bag which had all my smoking supplies in it and such and came back in through the garage door, my parents had just got back with some food (btw I'm 19 yes I still live with my parents and yes it sucks) and was preparing their plates. My step dad was blocking the way out of the kitchen and was taking forever which started to irritate me but it wasn't anything big you know? Well he started saying if he smells weed anywhere in this house again he would call the cops which was kind of odd because for years now my parents have known and really haven't gave a shit about me smoking weed especially now that I'm an adult. They don't want me to smoke in their house which is totally fine I mean it's their house, but it was cold as shit tonight and we had to shut the garage door, we had no where else to smoke. My heart dropped a little bit when he said that and I got a little bit more agitated but again it wasn't nothing, it should have been nothing.

He still hadn't moved and after a few seconds, I'm not really sure what happened I just fucking snapped, I ran past them into my room slamming the door and started punching shit, breaking my fan and a few other things. Now you might think, "this stupid kid just has anger issues." Well yes that is true but over the years I've learned to control my self and not let stupid little things like that piss me off to that point. So why tonight within the same hour did both me and my friend black out in different ways? I was conscious but I didn't know why I was so mad it was like Satan was in me and just fueling this evil killing mode inside of me, I mean I literally was PISSED. Maybe it's a coincidence maybe not, but this was just after delving deep into this crazy conspiracy shit which I know in my very heart and soul is all completely true, it always has been. America has been corrupt and set to fail since the very beginning.

This is basically the whole point behind what I was telling my friend, that and how we as a human race will not survive much longer if people don't wake the fuck up and see what's going on and actually DO something about it. I explained how the US and Russia both have over 15,000 nuclear bombs and warheads and even a couple of those, no matter who wins, will fuck our planet up to the point of mass deaths everywhere. I could see how this could have affected my friend. He is another sleepwalking zombie-American who has no idea what's going on until tonight. He gets up and works everyday for years now for the same thing most everyone else is doing it for, money. The American dollar. Which really means nothing anymore. When you live a very basic simple life with a goal of only one thing, the thing that humans now seem to deem more important than food, health, water, love, compassion, friendships etc etc. you can see how telling someone so simple minded things like this could really have an affect on them.

I actually feel terrible for telling him all this because of what happened tonight, but at the same time people need to know! I thought it was only right to tell him. Maybe I should have gone a bit more slower or less with the truly scary shit like humanity being wiped out.. Lol. None of this really bothers me because I do not fear death. It will all happen to all of us sooner or later more than likely sooner so why be afraid of it? Anyways this is probably really fucking long by now and if anyone actually gave a shit to read it, thank you. This isn't a question or anything I just wanted to share this with people and maybe from sharing it some of you will actually want to know about all the things I'm talking about and look them up, educate yourself because knowledge is the key to everything. If everyone knew what's really going on we could stop it because Americas citizens out weighs the government by a lot.

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Paragraphs, man... Paragraphs.

3. TreeJay

TreeJay Members

I know I know, like I said I was trying to keep up with my brain, paragraphs didn't matter. I forgot to mention my friend nose started bleeding quite a bit after he hit his face.

4. TreeJay

TreeJay Members

There is that a little bit better?

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, thanks.

Others will be along to read it later.

6. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Some of those youtube videos are pure bull. You should tell him that because although there are conspiracies for every one thats true there have to be at least a couple hundred complete works of fiction designed to scare people for more views.

Now people will say I work for the government but I don't. People who make youtube videos have an agenda too and its to create sensationalism to get views.

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Yeah, I guess people tend to forget that you actually can make money by posting to youtube, the more views you get, the more $$$$$.
    My daughter and her friend did some lame youtube channel and uploaded a few videos over Christmas and have already made about $60.

Yup, those youtubers certainly have an agenda....make $$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 person likes this.