Asians

Discussion in 'Postcards from Planet Earth' started by Shale, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Shale

Shale ~

ASIANS
    By Shale
    Honolulu Hawai’i
    December 1, 2015

In downtown San Francisco I noticed the predominance of Asian ppl. It could have been the novelty of it that causes notice, since my metropolis is mostly European-Americans, Hispanics and Blacks (whether American or Caribbean).

This cruise also has predominantly Asian passengers. IDK if they are Japanese or Chinese but those I have met personally are Chinese.

Today, in Honolulu I notice it is again mostly Asian ppl, with a few Caucasians and even fewer identifiable Polynesians. Unlike the ship’s passengers, there are many young Asians in Honolulu and they are beautiful – as is the domain of youth. Their definitive eyes, with epicanthic eyelid folds are striking - not diminished by the wrinkles of ageing. (I once had beautiful, young, brown Caucasian eyes that drew compliments).

[​IMG]

I could enjoy living here amongst these exotically beautiful ppl – EXCEPT – I only saw a dozen or so Black ppl all day. One young Black man in a tank top with glistening brown skin jolted this reality home.

As I discovered in my travels thru Centro-America, where I was surrounded by ppl of Indio mixture, some with features exactly like the pre-Columbian Mayas, I was not aware of the culture shock until going to the coastal, port cities and seeing Black ppl for the first time in months. That too was a jolting revelation. Amidst the exotic beauty surrounding me, I missed the familiar beauty to which I was accustomed.

Sing it Joni; “You don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone”

Attached Files:

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I only ever see Asians when I go to raves or festivals, or at a college campus taking a course. There are Asians where I live but the most I ever see of them is at restaurants and different jobs where they're working.

3. Metal Groomp

Metal Groomp Members

Asian people ARE beautiful. They don't really seem to age at all and are simply stunning.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its a curious thing when travelling through many asian countries, they really dont like black people

I dont really get why that is

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Penis envy.