Too Much Sex In The Past

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Dallas007, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Dallas007

Dallas007 Members

My wife's past was never a real concern as I guess it was the "past". But after many years of marriage she has got to a point where it takes a great deal of outside stimulation to orgasm. Sure, I've tried keeping/making things new and exciting from positions, locations etc. But now it takes electric vibrators (battery ones not strong enough) much larger than normal size dildos etc to make her orgasm. Can't help but think that with all the past sex partners that the years have taken a toll and now I'm having to pay the price. Not a complaint I guess, just more of an unseen consequence of marrying someone that had many partners and lots of sex.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Or, more likely I think age just does things to the body. Not sure how old you guys are but even in my late twenties I can't athletically or physically do some of the nonsense I was doing only ten years ago at 18. Can't hear as good, can't see nearly as good either. Maybe she's just losing sensation? My pressure points change.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Theres also just the boredom factor.

Think there is a ceiling as to how much sex one is supposed to have in a life time

Had about 5 lifetimes worth in my 20s ;) so now its like meh pftt

Although I'm not a girl, guys libidos drop off as they get older anyway

2 people like this.
  4. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

I don't think her past is the cause of her lack in sexual stimulation now. From my personal experiences before marriage i also was the girl who everyone called "loose". I slept with a number of between 16 and 24 and finally got married to my now husband who doesn't know to much about my past apart from the fact that I was not a Virgin when we met. Now at 42 I'm still into sex but there are days I get extremely wet and my vagina feels loose. I at times just don't want to have sex. There are days I feel tired while having sex. Yet there are days I can stay up all night wanting to do it. It's age and her body. Her past won't cause her vagina to be so large. I've pushed out 3 kids and still can feel 4 fingers in me. So maybe try stimulating her more. Don't be a jerk and cheat on her it's a sexual issue that can be worked on. If all fails she has an ass.

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Man, I sure wish that was true for me! I'll be 61 in a week and my desire for sex is just about as strong as it was when I was 20! Unfortunately age, weight, and diabetes have all conspired to put a major dent in my ability to perform. Otherwise, my wife would be searching for a surrogate to tag in for her occasionally, as I'd want it every day or so.

6. undefeated

undefeated Member

guess its good to find out before marriage. i myself when it comes to a wife i wouldnt want a woman who's had "too many to count" for a wife you have the right to be picky and concerned about her past. why? your paying for a ring , a wedding and commitment - when all the other guys didnt have to

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

One of the weird things about people when they get older.

You dont even really remember your 20 yr old self correctly do you?

You think about sex as often every day as you did when you were 20?, no you dont

At 61, you are more likely to spend more of your time in the week at home on the couch, thus by default not out and about as much staring at ta-tas - that alone probably cut things in half

Someone mentions sex, or you read a thread like this, you are reminded, yes I like sex, but thats not the same as thinking about it as often as when you were 20

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Oh gorilla be nice

9. mcme

mcme lurker

This is, to me, is a bit ridiculous. Are you saying that if you me an attractive and cool in all regards woman who fucked like crazy because she enjoyed it, and started dating her because that's ok to date, and after some time realised this person was the one for you, you'd discount her because she had to many men before you?

10. Annie&3?48

Annie&3?48 Members

Ask her about it. It may not even be the toys or actual act. It may just be that she wants you to take control of her organs in a way you haven’t. Good communication is the key. The more specific the questions the better results. Try not using a vibrate as much or a dildo. Some times using toys can desensitize the clitoris and everything else. May be she’s not doing as many kegels as she should. There are a lot more nerve ending around the vagina than on the inside. Try messaging or tinkling the inside of her thighs and the outside of her lips. She could just be under a lot of mental or emotional stress which could be making it harder for her to cum. The only way to make sure is talk to her. Hope this helps!