Montak Project

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by bigrapp12, Nov 30, 2015.

1. bigrapp12

bigrapp12 Members

The Montauk project was a black project done at the air force base in Montauk New York. This is where they studied mind control and time travel. Preston Nichols was one of the workers there if you look it up on YouTube you can have more details. They would kidnap you kids and torture them till there minds would "fracture". Then they would put the mind back together piece by piece and make a Manchurian candidate. The time travel they did was aided by aliens that would help. When some of the kids would die from fear Adrenochrome would be released and Adrenochrome was worth more than gold to some of these people. This is just scraping the top. There is a lot more on this you can just look up Montauk project on google. You can also look up Preston Nichols on YouTube and he can tell you the best about what happened its very interesting a worth learning about. PEACE

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I remember back in 1993 Art Bell, host of Coast to coast am interviewed Al Bielek who claimed to be a lead scientist aboard the USS Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment (1943)

The experiment to make the ship invisible misfired and he was propelled forward in time to 2137 then back in time to 1983 to the site of the Montauk Project. When he arrived at Montauk he was greeted by fellow scientist Dr. John Von Neumann who convinces him to return back in time to 1943 and sabotage the experiment.

Although I found the interview fascinating I had my doubts as to the authenticity of the story

Hotwater

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hmmmm. very interesting, indeed......

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Although unrelated to the Montauk Project, the first outbreak of Lyme disease occurred in 1975.

Conspiracy theorists argue there’s strong reason to speculate it may have originated on Plum Island, NY which was used as an Animal Disease Control Center and is approximate to Lyme, Connecticut

Hotwater