How Do You See Yourself And Your Body? (Survey Help Wanted)

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by YiqiUvA, Nov 28, 2015.

1. YiqiUvA

YiqiUvA Members

Hi, everyone, I am Yiqi. I am new here and I am living in Amsterdam (awesome city :afro: ). I am master student in Uva (University of Amsterdam), learning communication science. Now, I am working on my master thesis, and I am interested in the differences between heterosexuals and homoseuxals (probably because I dated girls). I need the helps from you girls, because even I am in Amsterdam, lesbian girls are not that easy to reach. My study is about your media use, and how you see yourself and your body. I welcome the participation of you girls who are aged 18 to 30. Due to the nature of the topic, some of the questions will be personal. However, any information that you provide will remain completely anonymous. Your name or any other personally identifiable information will not be collected and you are free to stop at any time. If you don`t like it, just close the browser. I will really appreciate that you help me with the survey. And am I a lesbian? Well, I dated three girls and one boy, and have came out to my whole family, cheers.
    Here is the link to the survey, :book: Lots of love from Yiqi.
    p.s. This is a really short survey, only takes you around 10 mins to finish it.

(mod edit: poster has been asked to put links in her profile, not open forum)

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Sorry, but using this forum to promote surveys isn't allowed.

Had you been a several years member asking friends for help, that would have been different.
    But you cannot come in and spam.

I'm removing your links.
    Put your Facebook contact and survey link in your profile.
    Anyone who wants to help can click in there.

3. WildCollegeGirls

WildCollegeGirls Members

Thats interesting but I am straight .