Love Will Never Be Lost

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Jzargos, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Jzargos

Jzargos Members

Hello everyone! You may call me Jzargo since most people do. Today I am here to express myself to you and accept any stories or problems you may need to get out. Today I find myself a little lost in life. As many of you may find yourselves. I've spent a lot of time wandering the streets and living off nature. The people I've met and stories I've heard are enough to fill a book. I may be only 22 but my roots have spread over a vast area. The things I've learned from strangers on the streets of Tennessee, to the homeless in Louisiana. Even hippies in the mountains of Colorado. I've spent my life searching for one thing and that thing is love. All people want love and to be accepted, but not all are lucky enough to find it towards the beginning of this great journey we call life. I have yet to find mine but that doesnt leave me broken and empty. It leaves me with hope that ill find her one day. I've been through a lot in my life. So if you have a story you want to share or are struggling with a life issue, if you just need to get something out give me a shout. I'll listen and help with what I can. All people deserve to be heard.

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Nice intro post.

Hope you find that love brother!