Im New And Came For A Little Advice :d

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Silk Road Man, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Silk Road Man

Silk Road Man Members

Im 16 i smoke the casual reggie or hydro depending on my mood and every once and a while ill smoke and take a hydrocodone best mix in my pref. . I don't drink i don't do hard drugs like salvia and crack or herion xD that would be crazy from my understanding. I am interested in acid tabs -LSD- because i've never done a psychedelic drug and id like to.

I would like to know if i can edge down the time of LSD to around 5-6 hours ish as long as its not 12. Also should i have someone there i planned on doing it with 2 other people 1 of them experienced in doing it alot.

Is there anything i should do to prevent bad trips and promote better vibes and have a all around better trip. Should i do it outside or inside. let me know from ur preference on how u would do it where and how.

My main concern is i don't want it lasting for 12 hours man max 8 lol but ive been told time is not of control with it. if taking a smaller dose would help then i will but idk.

also another note i weigh around 150 would that effect the ammount i should take

just some questions i have and answers i need if u guys don't mind

Thanks, Silk :D

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

welcome to the circus

3. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Lower doses won't really decrease duration, just decrease effects for the drug duration. I've played around with micro-dosing and I tend to find that it makes me more anxious and in between tripping/sober rather than getting me anywhere enjoyable.

Also, that 12hr duration is not 12 hours of straight tripping. Something around 8 hours will involve visuals/tripping and then you'll be stimulated but not tripping for a while after the main effects end. You probably won't be quite sober, or "normal" during that time, but you won't be tripping as hard as earlier in the experience.

But if you want a shorter experience duration you might want to look into mushrooms instead, something which is definitely a shorter trip. (Although the type of experience is different too, and you might want to experience acid specifically).

The best advice I have for a good trip is to have options. Try to go somewhere which allows you to go inside or outside as you please. Choose to do it around people if you are comfortable with them and they are comfortable with doing acid in a group as well.

Also, make sure you don't have anything you HAVE do to coming up. For example, having to go to dinner with parents at some point when you might still be tripping/ a bit off is not a good plan. Especially not for your first time when you don't know how acid will affect you or what you might be interested in doing while under the influence.

Anyway, I hope your first time is a good one. Hopefully this helps some. :)

2 people like this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Aside from possibly taking a low dose, there is not really any way to control the duration of the trip. For some people the trip lasts about 8 hours but if I were you I'd recommend setting aside a full 12 hours with minimal to no responsibilities.

I don't believe there is any correlation between your weight and what dosage of LSD should be. If you are sure of the quality, I'd say 2 hits would be good, I'm not a fan of staggered doses with LSD, so I recommend if you initially only take 1 hit, just take the 1 hit.

I think taking it with someone experienced is good or a trip sitter, you can be in a comfortable, familiar environment and mindset going into the trip which will reduce the chances of a bad trip. I recommend going both inside and outside if possible, I think outside is preferable however.

5. Shawn Kemp

Shawn Kemp Members

Bear in mind that your trip will be strongly influenced by the subconscious. So a happy state of mind usually equates to a good trip.

Try to do it in a safe controlled environment until you're ready and capable to deal with the repercussions of using a drug in public as odd behavior can get a lot of unwanted attention. If you you think you can handle that then make sure you have a 'safe' place to return to - somewhere you feel comfortable and private, and do not feel at all worried that somebody unpleasant or unknown will show up.

Trip with those who you really like and desire inteaction with. Otherwise it may be an issue.

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LSD lasts as long as it lasts, there is no shortcutting it.
    Yes there is a loose general dosing correlation to weight, it's 1-2ugs per kilogram of body weight, so around 75-150ugs. With ~100ugs being the usual average encountered on the street, 1-2 doses should be good for you. That being said, LSD is one of the safest substances known and you could easily take 10 times that amount with no concern for any physiological issues. It doesn't begin to exhibit toxic effects until you begin pushing about 1,000 times the normal dosage range.

If you want a shorter duration, consider mushrooms as they generally last 4-6 hours.
    Either way you can go one of two ways, low dose to get your feet wet which is actually more prone to eliciting a bad experience.
    A high dose, (2-3 hits LSD, 3-4 grams shrooms) and just go for the full experience, which is more prone to eliciting the positive, revelatory psychedelic experience.

I agree with GB, don't stagger the hits, that often just leads to exhaustion with a minimal improvement of your experience.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't recommend it. If you do get mixed up in it, be sure not to smoke marijuana with it. That really intensifies your trip.

A good way to hedge against all the negatives you were talking about is to lessen the dosage. You don't need that much to get off, especially for your first trip. Someone recently started a post about micro dosing and how that can lead to higher levels of concentration. If you can find that post, you might be doing yourself a big favor by taking some of it to heart.

Good luck and may the force be with you.

8. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I want to mdma, but how do I only have the peak and plateau. I heard the comedown was bad, and want to skip that

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Rail some ketamine :)

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Perfect combination of wisdom and madness.

> Says they don't do "hard drugs" right after they say they do hydrocodone.