Is Masturbation Different With A Smaller Penis

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Lili1985, Nov 21, 2015.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

No that is pretty racist to say most of any nationality share any type of trait other than culture. Asians are anyone from russia to india and many have mixed over the years. Thats like saying all americans are fat and lazy

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Some Americans are fat and lazy, not all are...

Some Asians are fat and lazy, not all are

Some Canadians are fat and lazy, not all are

If you take offence by a fact that Asian people are by in large smaller boned people than someone who is from a tribe in Sudan whose average height is 6'4. I can't help you there. Not saying there is anything wrong with it. Damn... I am 153 cm tall. Almost 5'1

And as I said, it is about proportions, Aif you have shorter arms, you could have trouble reaching it.

3. MattyDigs

MattyDigs Member

I don't know, is it different for women with larger vaginas compared to ladies with smaller vaginas?

Christ, some of you fucking people on here... xD

1 person likes this.
  4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Lol. I have never compared vagina sizes.... never really thought of them in sizes. I imagine a tall woman's would be larger what with having larger bones... it is all about proportions.

Seriously though..... Do men ever think of them in sizes?

She had the largest vagina I had ever seen. She needs to meet Ron Jeremy.

1 person likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i have no idea...id already grown a big one by the time i figured out how it works

1 person likes this.
  6. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I have to leave this thread for a bit.. I am visualizing women everywhere measuring from their mons veneris, mound of Venus, or mons pubis ... whatever you want to call it ... all th way to the perineum. Not good. Thanks matty.

1 person likes this.
  7. jfalls

jfalls Members

Who cares as long as it feels good and you love it :D

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Size of a person does not have anything to do with their having proportional genitals. Doubtful a 7 footer would have giant proportional genitals

9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Ummm, when I draw there is a porportion... I decided to look it up just now to see if there was a study on this. Sure enough there is and it is about proportion that are attractive ... and size doesn't matter.

"researchers, led by Michael Jennions of Australian National University, showed 105 young Australian women life-size computer-generated figures of nude men, varying the figures' flaccid penis size, height and shoulder-to-hip ratio. Height and shoulder-to-hip ratio have previously been shown as factors used by women to judge attractiveness. The computer simulations varied penis width in sync with length, so that all penises were proportional"

Just like there is a proportion of women for hips, waist and chest ratio is considered more appealing.

Size doesn't matter... it is relative to proportions.

A 5'8 inch tall guy wearing a pair of shorts where his penis is so big is hangs out of his shorts is not attractive... so much more to a body than a cock.

Size doesn't matter at all in my opinion and many other women's opinion. An attractive man can turn incredibly ugly when he opens his mouth, an average man can can turn into the most attractive with a smile and a chat.

IMG_1438.JPG

1 person likes this.
  10. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I use 2 hands with my internet penis and one hand with my real life penis. I'm kinda lazy so I usually just masturbate with my real life one cuz I one have to use the one hand and I can play with my ball is I feel like it.

1 person likes this.
  11. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

1 person likes this.
  12. John1234567

John1234567 Members

If that were true, the guys that are hung would have huge hands but we all know that to be completely false

13. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Well I did not do the study John. Not even sure why you are arguing it... or why that offends you... bothers you. Bodies have proportions... doesn't mean anything really. People can't live with a dick, no one wants to be with a dick....they can live with a person, a male, or female, or alone... in which case your hand fits your own penis. .... no one wants to live with a dick

14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

And if 5-6 inches is average, try to find someone who has these crazy long fingers

15. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

John read the study .. finger relates to flaccid penis

You did make me laugh.. I imagined 6 inch long fingers... and thought... a guy wouldn't need a penis... maybe sperm come out his finger... that is how aliens do it... maybe one day we will evolve to this method

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

I am just arguing because you claim proportions. I guy i grew up with is 5'3" and i heard he was a stripper with a 10" and he is asian. Penis size has no bearing on stature. Neither does hand size lol

17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Half of all men are growers not show-ers so thats wrong too. I grew 3x my flaccid versus some hung guys that stay the same length soft or hard

18. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You heard... did you see his penis? maybe it is true and maybe it is not... doesn't matter ... finger and flacid penis... you hand can wrap around your cock.. it all fits. Everything is ok John. Like I said earlier, you have a thick dick and are hung like a wooly mammoth. Take the compliment and say I know and thank you for the validation.

1 person likes this.
  19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yup. You can keep giving examples and the stats will match all the facts we know.

Not everyone loses the lottery so should we stereotype that lots of people win the lottery?

1 person likes this.
  20. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I think I read somewhere statisticly speaking Asian with the lottery more on a Wednesday

2 people like this.