Is Masturbation Different With A Smaller Penis

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Lili1985, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Lili1985

Lili1985 Members

I have a question and I was looking for real answers not any rudeness or jokes.
    Men : if your penis is smaller 3-4" errect is it harder to masterbate or easier or same do you feel? Of course it may be hard to answer because that's all you've known . It it harder to masterbate if your overweight and have a smaller erect penis? Is it harder to reach down to jack off?

jlsses98 likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as long as there's something to grab on to, i can't imagine what difference it would make.

Angela36 likes this.
  3. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Define... "harder."

1 person likes this.
  4. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All you HF men...go test out your large penis and then your small penis so you can answer the OP

3 people like this.
  5. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

It has it's up's and down's......

6. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Yes, I've tried it both flacid and hard, and it's much more pleasurable with a propa throbba

7. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

for fuck's sake, it's spelled masturbation, not masterbation. how difficult is it to remember?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah that's a pet peeve of mine too, just can't take it seriously when it's not spelled correctly. :d

9. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

I have a large belly and a short penis but the only problem I have with jacking off is pubic hair. If the hair gets very long at all it gets caught in my foreskin as I'm jacking up and down and that's a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise it's all good.

10. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

doubt size makes a differenc

11. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Shorter strokes

12. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I am female but being on the other end and on occasion providing parts to assist in getting off... or talking with female friends... size doesn't matter... but if you are overweight things appear to be smaller, but really are not. If you are overweight and masturbating, depending on the weight reaching around might be more difficult. Lubricant ... spit is a good idea... don't use the dry method... this is not good. A guys hand always fits their own perfectly.

One friend who dates Asian guys a fair bit, she said they were smaller than others down there and it is all about proportions.... like hand span. The Asian guys who were small all liked anal more. Not sure why. Maybe she is just ... let's say not tight enough for the skinny dick?. It she needs to do more exercises for certain muscles?. They all manage to find a way to make it work. Just like finding a gspot... once you find what works best you stick with what you enjoy most,

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

only time i can see making a difference is if it was smaller than my hand. but i am sure it feels just as good...just different.

1 person likes this.
  14. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Wth. I amasian and i do not have a small dick and its on the thick side. Just like all black guys arent hung. Stereotypes

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

if i walked around china i would tower over almost everyone walking down the street. yes yao ming is from china but you know stereotypes

16. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

I said it is about proportions most of the time... don't be offended... someone who is 5 4 is most likely not going to have a ten inch penis, most likely won't. Might but not as likely and keep in mind I said my friend might be loose so her ass is tighter. Asian people are generally smaller in stature ... not all... and most people are under 6 inches. It is about proportions. I had a white male friend who was 6'4 and under 6 inches, he liked anal .. preferred it too? Maybe it is a self conscious thing... take her from behind so she doesn't see it?

It is going to be ok John I am sure you hav ample girth. :)

Alonso376 likes this.
  17. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Wth. Not all asians are short either

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

no shit, didnt you just see me mention ming?

19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You have selective reading, I agree with you. I said above "Asian people are generally smaller in stature, not all. ". It is about proportions most of the time, Size doesn't matter.

I am sure you are hung like a wooly mamoth.

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I don't think its different and I know that it is cheaper

I don't need a pie I can get by with a tart

1 person likes this.