Is Cern Opening Up New Dimensions For The Occult Under The Guise Of Science?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Ducati420, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Ducati420

Ducati420 Members

I had no idea about CERN's giant hydron collider until only a few months ago; however, I've been very intrigued with my discoveries concerning it's links to the occult since finding out about it. According to this analysis that I found, Cern has the potential to create black holes, antimatter weapons for the military industrial complex, particle beam weapons, time distortion, star gates, DNA sequencing/artificial sequencing, and strangletts. Although I wasn't too familiar with these terms prior to watching this analysis, my curiosity has been engaged exponentially since watching this and doing my own research. I tried posting this on CERN's reddit page and the scientists immediately discarded this as Bullshit, but I wanted someone's opinion who's semi-experienced with particle physics to see if this analysis is correct or not. Thanks!

2. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He had the perfect delivery of barking to raise fear and concern, if you could stand listening to the narrator speak for that long.....I let the video play and heard him still barking in the other room.....barking alarmist voice....

Yes, with all unkowns, we do not know what pandora's box we may be opening.....that is true.....

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

It's hadron not hydron. No, none of what you've said is plausible. I doubt your "curiosity has been engaged exponentially" (as you put it), seeing that it would require you to know what it means for something to increase exponentially in the first place.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

im a tad fascinated by the cerns. at the same time believe some the stories to come out of there are due to failure of the experiments to continue curiosity..

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Everything is normal and as it should be. You shouldn't be asking questions... just be happy you can watch television and buy things.

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

[​IMG] :D [​IMG]

9. porkman420

porkman420 Members

yes it will eventually open a door to another universe/black hole. what will happen then? we dont know...

10. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Make sure to mention that this is sarcasm. The science forum is already polluted as is. :alien:

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’m familiar in part with some of the research being conducted at CERN but there is currently a greater threat.

The accelerator complex at CERN has been infiltrated by a group of fundamental Christians who after the discovery of the God Particle (The Higgs Boson) have set their sights on the Christ Particle (The Higgs Bo-Son)

Ancient Biblical text and the lost books, speak of a way to initiate the second coming of Christ by opening a doorway into another dimension. It’s my belief these fanatics will do anything they must to fulfill the prophesies even if it leads to the destruction of the human race.

Hotwater

1 person likes this.
  12. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I checked on it and yes, the scientists are correct, this is bullshit.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, one of your best posts

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You're own research? You mean watching that video, and thats pretty much about it

15. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Hmmm. Ya think?

Attached Files: