Alternate Universes

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Moonglow181, Nov 5, 2015.

1. ObiJuan

ObiJuan Members

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

a cat I loved somuch rang my doorbell once, as no one was there the day he was discovered run over. i was convinced it was him....I last saw him alive in the yard right in front of the doorbell...i feel my dad around....but where is my mom?
    anyway, i need to go do things.....and get out of my melancholy mood now. :(

3. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

Hey we all have theories on shit, thats exactly where I'm coming from! Yea science comes up with cool ideas, but it at times thats all it is and my ideas or yours, might be the better answer than the ones who have the power to voice it.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Theories in science are more than just arbitrary musings about the cosmos, they are usually grounded in substantial evidence, mathematics and physics. I might concede that certain theoretical physics does have a dubious quality to it, to take at face value but most these ideas are worked out at least to make possible sense mathematically, based on the available information that science has uncovered.

5. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

I totally understand what you said.... I know I jumped into this thread and ranted on about theorists. But their "substantial evidence" is basically enough for me to get a grasp of where they are coming from, like anyone gets it.... BUT I'm tired of phony science. The math etc you brought up means nothing because what the brains know today is nothing compared to what is unknown.

6. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

To me...it's pretty small minded to think "we" are all there is. As vast as the universe is...

1 person likes this.
  7. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

"we" are less than a thimble full compared to "life" out there!

*edit
    IMO
    I had to add that for the freaks out there!

2 people like this.
  8. Moonglow181

"While you find your way with your alogorithms....whatever that word is....lol....I will find my way with my heart...."

Made up that quote today....pretty good, no? :)

1 person likes this.
  9. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

Inhale DMT deeply. It will show you the way.

I like the theories they produce; more so it is fun to unclog our own closed mindedness and peek outside the box General Education has instilled upon us for the last 70 yrs.

In saying that, I do tend to see each theory as a summarized version of another Scientists theory. Therefore, it seems an original theory, disregarding the first one, has never been produced. Just summarized theories with add B.S to get onto The World Science Fair stage. Realistically, how many Alternate Universe, Multi Universe theories can we possibly have?

Logically, we are all vibrating Atoms; held together Electromagnetically (Static). This conceivably can give an impression that we all individually exist in an Alternate Universe. Given the fact that vibrating particles and or waves can not acknowledge any forceful barrier and can appear independently 'somewhere else'. Particles simply respond accordingly; either wave or particle. They/ we are not matter in the traditional sense. Remember, we are 99.999....% empty space.

IN turn, my theory would be to include our own individual existence as our own Universe; interacting with one another to form the reality we perceive. Makes sense considering we create our own lives, yet are influenced by another. In the end though, we make our own choices based on our own thoughts and ideas. This to better our own lives or destroy, depending on how outside influences effect us individually.

1 person likes this.
  10. Moonglow181

even the god particle in quantum physics? i thought it was alone.....

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

IIrc I saw an episode of Through the Wormhole and there are speculative theories regarding multiple Higgs Bosons, which is "The God Particle." One view was that there may be a Higgs boson that is comprised of Dark Matter, pretty strange stuff.

12. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

Firstly, Catnobi is funny, I like it.

Secondly, life comes from life; there is no other way to conceive life.

In order for life to stem from life there needs to be some interaction with life. For all life on Earth we need to put Earth as our life force. We generated from her no matter how you look at it. Life needs her and her us. There is an acknowledge bond between Earth and all life on her.

Even to the point of Alien interaction; you still have a starting 'living' point. Although I do believe we had help in the past. In saying that, they have their own life generator which is neither Earth nor us.

Earth operates on her own frequency, 7.8, to which when this frequency is disrupted, abnormalities happen. Within us, we tend to feel bad or succumb to disease. With that information, one could ask the question: is frequency 7.8 the starting point of life? If so, that would stipulate that vibration/sound is a life generator and has the ability to transform vibration into matter through intelligence.

We see how this works with Atoms. Atoms join to form particles which form to make matter which forms to make organs and bodily systems and so on. So it would not be surprising to see how vibrations could be a living entity; just not in the traditional 3d sense.

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

and whatever "space" that "universes" occupy, do these spaces exist in multplicity ... how many layers deep. Abstraction on top of abstraction, is it infinite, somehow recursive or is it abstract in the "strange loop" sense somehow?

14. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

".I will find my way with my heart" that is exactly where I'm coming from. You don't need theories and bullshit, you already know what you think in your head. All the bullshit things theorists say will only mean anything if they click onto your idea of it all.... thats how I see it. (if I'm wrong in interpreting you Moonglow tell me!

15. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

Its not that complicated... see these new scientists are so full of shit. Open your mind and figure it out man...

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Amusing that if somebody else finds their own way or path through their hearts, especially in terms of religion, they're immediately met with arduous remarks about them as a person, but when a certain somebody decides they'll take the same route, through their own hearts, an individualistic approach towards their own succession in life, they expect the opposite treatments.

Little hypocritical if you ask me.

I have often spoken my interpretation of what my heart feels, what path we are on as a whole only to be belittled for it with comments like i am a dilusional nut case. Yet you and i are in the same boat, with the same thought process, just on a different wave from each other .

But thats none of my business, is it, Kermit?

17. Moonglow181

I will tell you what.
    You stop trashing me and my threads here, and we will all live happily ever after.
    Go back to doing your middle of the room me, me, me spin dance and get out of my boat here.

18. Moonglow181

Imterpret me however you like.
    I do not know you from Adam.
    This is a legitimate thread.

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I made a mushroom in my signature :unsure:

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

What reasoning do you have that these scientists are "full of shit?"

Do you think there is something illogical about the observations and calculations that conflicts with the idea of a multiverse? Or do you think they are making hasty inferences with the available information?