Should I Take Lsd To Help With Depression?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by dimkanumbawan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. dimkanumbawan

dimkanumbawan Members

Thanks guys, I take all your words with care and consideration. I will report back soon as i can if i go through with it or even if i dont, how the event went. Ill try and keep an eye over here if i can, i dont know what the service is like up there . if i drop it would be one of the next two days. wish me luck and pray for me:) ill report back . adios for now!!

2. dimkanumbawan

dimkanumbawan Members

@blackbillblake I agree with you on what you siad. I might just decide (last minute) to cop some acid and do it on my own time later, ill see what kind of mood im in but ieither way think ill be fine. Ill def. report back in a couple days. Thank you.

3. Kath1

Kath1 Members

My advice would be a sound NO!

I've known people to have horrible depression after a trip.

4. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Dude, you are talking about 3 weeks of depression?

That itty bitty amount of time is seriously nothing in the grand scheme of things. You need to find your own way, and for sure do NOT think that taking a hit of acid is going to do anything special for you that you can't do for yourself after 3 whole weeks.

good grief

5. dimkanumbawan

dimkanumbawan Members

back home guys. well the acid was weak so i barely even felt anything. very much a waste that time. no biggy :) although i did cop some goot acid before leaving so maybe ima do it on my own time one day. thanks everyone for ya help. the weekend was still dope though. only problem was everyone was smoking TONS of weed and i couldnt partake. that was tough . but it was a successful weekend nonetheless.

I still cant wait to really tripp. im not gonna rush into it though.

@lynnbrown you're right 3-4 weeks is nothing! ima do my own thing and get out of my own head in time. working on it day by day :)

1 person likes this.
  6. Cannabliss88

Cannabliss88 Members

Just remember psychedelics will amplify ANY MOOD so if you do trip make sure your do it when you are in a positive mood. Sunny days around nature are always good but most important is your current state of mind when you trip.

I tripped while mildly depressed once and was glad I only took one! Set and setting cannot be overemphasized and having someone with you might not be a bad idea either.

7. iamnobody

iamnobody Members

Honestly I wouldn't. I've done LSD plenty of times and I've come to realize that you need to be mentally stable or somewhat content during that moment to have a good trip. The last time I took it I was fairly mentally stable but was going through some issues with a girl, and I had a couple dark moments during my trip. Fortunately, I was able to break out of it but spiralling into a bad trip is certainly not fun.