Smoked Myself Sick?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Laci, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bud D

Bud D Member

What sort of weed did you smoke? I know I have smoked laced shit and no longer trust commercial bud.......not necessarily commercial grade but I wann grow my own, not buy a bag with pcp or an rc on it.....laced weed is real and scary shit!

2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

The only time I got laced weed was back in the days where I did drugs all the time anyways, so I just thought it was a free bonus.

3. WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73 Midwest Librarian

Endometriosis is the only thing I can think of but the pain I had from it was more over my uterus than to a particular side. Ovarian cyst most likely.

I've had it rough, stoned and drunk ended up in the hospital with D.B. laughing that he broke my pussy but it was the endometriosis.

I think I've passed out from pot once. Pot isn't gonna do anything but harsh your lungs and numb your head. I thought I got hives from it once but it was most likely something in it that did that because I have had enough to know that sometimes people put shit on it. I frickin' hate PCP for that very reason.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.