Ban The Cyber Stalker Trolls From Hip Forums

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rjhangover, Oct 29, 2015.

1. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Personal insults are not supposed to be not allowed. But there are some trolls that are only here to do just that. They never contribute to a tread except to say something nasty about someone else. They even stalk others to try to fuck with them, following from thread to thread, just to make an insult.

Disagreeing with an issue is one thing, but just calling someone an idiot is not an argument, it's sandbox banter. Really, grow up.

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Have you ever read the guidelines?

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ill save you the trouble of trying to figure out what im suggesting and just post the quote

1 person likes this.
  4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

This is my way of bringing attention to the troll problem without snitching on them. Maybe they'll get the hint...maybe not.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ahhh ok

moved to whiners section :)

2 people like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i haven't seen this happen at all. i mean, i see people call each other idiots occasionally, but nobody that is here just to do that. the people that do that generally contribute a lot as well, which i assume is why an occasional outburst is allowed to slide. and i definitely haven't seen anyone follow people from thread to thread. i've seen people accuse others of it, but in every case it is obvious that the accuser is just being paranoid.

1 person likes this.
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im following you undies..

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And Iv'e Got Your Bushy Tail Ori-Boi...... ;)

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.