Law Enforcement And The Black Attitude

Discussion in 'The Media' started by nudewalker, Oct 28, 2015.

1. nudewalker

nudewalker Members

The problem with the black people is that MOST backs have no respect for authority, they ALL think they can do what they want when they want WRONG ANSWER BRO' . There is a very simple and easy way to stop all the problems between blacks and authority figures, and that simple and easy solution is...DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD...

I think most of the problem with blacks is the upbringing, their parents don't know how to control their kids anymore, and some parents are afraid of their kids. Another big problem is that the blacks have the discrimmination board in their back pocket, you can't even look cross eed at a black person without facing a charge of discrimmination. And it is ONLY the BLACKS that can use the discrimmination board, no other ethnic group uses it as much as the BLACKS, we need to stop this .

What is the mentality of BLACKS when the burn down their own town, and riot and steal, and nothing is done about it, BUT let a white group or other ethnic group do it and arrests are made..

LETS DEBATE THIS ISSUE!!!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I have learned that the system instills this mentality in blacks (namely American blacks), just as it instills the mentality in white people that has the tendency to grovel to authority and place police on a pedestal and not question authority (btw, I laughed at the tags you used for this thread, which read "do what you're told"). It's all about divide and conquer.

There is truth to what you're saying, but there's a much bigger picture people on both sides are unwilling to look at. Dare suggest that we are all the victims of psychological warfare and be scoffed and laughed at.

The fact is the people pulling the strings want the masses pointing the finger at one another instead of coming together and trying to sort shit out. I don't blame all black people for the way some of them may act, because like white people they have been sold a culture they believe is theirs but isn't.

1 person likes this.
  3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Buhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

you guys are funny.

4. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Comply and be assimilated, resistance is futile.....

1 person likes this.
  5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I'm here for the LULZ ...

1 person likes this.
  6. In the 70s I didn't feel nearly as hated as I do today for just being white. In fact, I rarely thought about race back then. I went to school with a variety of races/ethnicities and it seemed like as long as you weren't an asshole everyone was cool with you. Then I joined the Navy. I was first stationed in Orlando and had a black chief who seemed to love calling all the white recruits "boy". Since I was a teenager I didn't realize he was being a blatant bigot until it got worse. Then I worked at a satellite station in Alabama where again I got a healthy dose of racism from blacks for just being white and from whites who thought I was too nice to the blacks. The white people in Alabama didn't seem to understand that my California accent didn't mean I was a "Yankee" and I was routinely lamented as such every time I spoke.

Then I was stationed in Hawaii and really learned a lot about racism from the Hawaiians who called me Haole. IT's a term they use for non-Hawaiians and some will insist it's not about race, but when they call you a Haole, it does not sound like a term of endearment. Indeed it is most often used as a blatant insult. The Japanese, Korean and Chinese people in Hawaii also expressed a great deal of hatred toward me and my wife because of our race. My first wife (who later became the home of the 3rd fleet) faced all kinds of discrimination at work including threats when she worked too hard and made the locals look bad (she was a medical records clerk and transcriptionist who could type 80wpm).

In New York the only loud and proud racism I saw came from blacks in Albany. I was looking at cheaper properties and just my being in the neighborhood seemed to offend them. On one street a pre-teen black kid yelled out "I keel you white boy" from across the street. I was in my early 40s at the time, hardly a boy. I decided not to live in Albany and bought a house in Scotia instead. More rural than I like, but the house was a bargain and we still own it to this day. I also discovered that upstate New York has a LOT of genuine red necks. But instead of telling me I sounded like a yankee, I was accused of being a southerner because of the way I speak. Oh the irony.

Then we moved to Atlanta so I could suffer at another job in the aircraft industry. Fewer white people called me a yankee then because Atlanta is packed with relocated yankees. It's also packed with a black population that has been steeped in the hatred of white people for decades. All around are reminders of just how bad it was for them, so I guess I can understand it to some degree. But that doesn't make it right to discriminate against me or my second/current/love of my life wife. Like Albany the idea of living in town was made very sour by all the black racism. You just get tired of the relentless hatred and justifications for that hatred. I don't hate anyone for their color, but in Atlanta I only have to wait for them to open their mouth and reveal their hatred for my color.

Blacks in Atlanta gripe about the law, but it's black cops and black judges who are putting them in jail. So I don't entertain much on that discussion. Locally they are talking about destroying the bas relief sculpture on Stone Mountain because it portrays confederates on horses. It's the largest sculpture of it's kind in the world. But it hurts feelings now, so the achievement of the artist takes a back seat to modern politics.

Personally, I avoid cops entirely. I know any encounter I have with them will likely cost me money. I also know they readily lie and play other games in an effort to build their career. I was pulled over in town once for being white in a black neighborhood. I actually thought the cop was going to plant drugs on me by the way he was talking. He kept railing on and on about why a white boy was in that part of town (again with the boy shit and I was in my late 40s at the time). I hear blacks insist that white laws don't serve them and many seem to think they simply don't apply to them at all. I wonder how they think black laws would be different. Would black laws allow theft, assault or excessive speed on the roads?

While I think this topic needs discussion, I wager it will turn into a convoluted whine and bitch fest before long. At which point I will pull out my Parliment Funkadelic albums and drop them on the turntable!

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Pretty sure OP is a troll post, no one says 'the blacks' and expects to be taken seriously.

With that said - I've heard enough well spoken, well dressed black people speak of being harassed by cops to know problems with law enforcement are not just a problem for the disrespectful.

2 people like this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know why "they" are pissed. They got a free boat ride to the new world of expectations and opportunities. And had jobs waiting for them! They and their descendants always been treated with respect and dignity throughout their lives here in the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.

(If they just weren't so--you know--black)

1 person likes this.
  9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm here for you.

10. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

The cop was fired...so expect more black students to tell teachers and cops to fuck off.

11. nudewalker

nudewalker Members

Exactly, I think that cop should have been given a medal and a pay raise...

He was doing his job.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Ughughughht why am I taking the bait? I'm really bored..

The cop was not doing his job. He was fired because he didn't follow the proper protocol for a disobedient student. Schools have this thing called policy and procedure and assault and battery isn't part of standard policy.

1 person likes this.
  13. nudewalker

nudewalker Members

Then why did the student refuse to put her cell phone away, do you mean she had the right to be defiant. if you think she was right then the cop did do his job and that should teach that defiant broad to DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD, if she did that none of this would have happened..
    SO STOP DEFENDING DISRESPECTIFUL IDIOTS.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Just because she didn't do what was asked doesn't give the cop the right to violently assault her. It is actually completely irrelevant, ESPECIALLY since refusing to listen to a teacher or refusing to put up a cell phone isn't a crime. She wasn't under arrest therefore the cop had no right to touch her at all, much less in such a brutal manner.

Yeesh. It is really terrifying how many people believe cops can do whatever the fuck they want.

1 person likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

if that was my daughter that motherfucker would need a change of address, like to another country..

5 people like this.
  16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Amen, brother. They could/should have called the parents.

17. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well the sad thing is she doesn't have parents, she was recently orphaned and in foster care. And yet somehow it is baffling for some that she was acting out? If the school knew anything about her situation, and I'm sure they did, they should have called a counselor in instead of a police officer. When I was in school the SRO basically acted like a counselor. He never tried to throw his weight around or acted like he was there to police us.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I'd have to see the whole incident from beginning to end to judge any of it

can't get decent perspective and context from just the one small snippit that people are smearing all over facebook

19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So what should the cop have done?

She already refused to put away her phone for the teacher and refused an order by the teacher to report to the discipline office.
    The officer was called and asked her to report to the discipline office. She refused and was told she was under arrest. The officer then tried to remove her from the room as requested. She resisted arrest, fought back and was brought under control.

When a police officer encounters a person resisting arrest they are trained to end the situation immediately. If you have ever had to control a violent person you learn very quickly to subdue them as quickly as possible, never allow a fight to extend time wise as your energy will be quickly depleted. In addition, I assume the officer was armed and you never want to give the resisting person a chance to secure your weapon. A small black girl can kill you just as easily as anyone else if she gets your gun.

If it was my daughter I would be aghast at her attitude, feel intense shame for the way she acted, and hope they don't throw the book at her.

I really don't understand what the officer was supposed to do. She refused multiple requests. If the officer had not acted and just left the room the authority of the teacher, the officer, and the school would have been negatively affected.
    Off course we always have those who want no discipline at all in our schools or want the students to be coddled and "asked" to behave themselves. That never works without an extremely strong parental support and involvement, in other words the kids know it'll be worse at home if they misbehave in school than anything the school will do. That doesn't happen much anymore.

I feel the other students and the school district should bring suit against this girl for disrupting their educational experience through her willful disregard for their right to a meaningful free peaceful public education and she should be brought to court to answer for her behavior.

I'll ask again, what should have the teacher and officer done?
    Counselor perhaps? I've seen that type of action also. The students quickly learn that all they have to do is run to some condescending person who will then get them out of the situation they placed themselves in.
    If I was a counselor and I was called I'd tell her to get her rear end out of that room before I tell the officer to remove her. And she can stop by and see me anytime she wants, after she puts her phone away and shows some respect for other people.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Well, for starters the girl wasn't under arrest so I don't think he was technically allowed to touch her at all.

But if she was, he could have handcuffed her as she sat at the desk then pulled her up. Or picked up her desk and carried her in the desk outside, as I actually saw a teacher do in school once.

Dude literally threw her across the room and you think he had no other option?

Edit: just saw where you mentioned the officer told her she was under arrest, that's actually the first time I've heard mention of this. If that is true why didn't he just handcuff her?