Nude In Public

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Naturist Girl, Oct 25, 2015.

1. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Well, apart from skinnydipping with a friend for a dare on Sandgate beach in Kent in 1976 (that famous long dry summer here in the UK), all my "public" nudity has been in permitted or tolerated places5 like beaches or spas. Guess that makes me pretty boring.....

bijuana likes this.
  2. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

It is REALLY fucking sad that we actually have restrictions on being the way we were born.. like what the fuck people... its not like anyone hasnt seen a dick or vagina anymore, the perverts are the ones who think its not natural. I dont think anything of it. Only a lover could arouse me, its not appropriate otherwise

Scarecrow13 and meeses like this.
  3. Sundude

Sundude Members

I would love to go naked in public, but I don't have the guts...

4. meeses

meeses Member

It's all in your head...

5. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Is it??? I think it's all in the very large risk of being arrested and charged with indecency!

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  6. meeses

meeses Member

Not really. You don't have to be at the shopping mall to be in public. A nude beach and/or resort is still in public. Even an organized Naked Bike Ride down town is still accepted.

7. charlie35

charlie35 Member

Oh ok, I see what you mean.

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Members

I would love to have the freedom to be naked 'in public'. However, I don't think that just going out there and shocking people is quite the way to go about it. We as nudists need to educate the textile world about body image; and that our present view of the human body is both perverted and harmful. Yes, lets fight for the right to be naked wherever we wish. But knowledge is power; and as people learn to accept the beauty in themselves and others, we will began to shed those things that shield us from each other, clothes being one of them.

1 person likes this.
  9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No offense to anyone, and I am glad nudists have places to go to be nude with each other, but I really do not want to walk out my door ever and have to see the general public nude....I would never go nude, but then I am not a nudist. I am happy with my body, but it is for private eyes only...and I need clothes to protect myself from more mosquitoes eating on me, ticks, the elements, etc....Looking at a bunch of nude random bodies does nothing for me....besides making me want to turn my head away.

1 person likes this.
  10. Ldolber82

Ldolber82 Members

I get naked on our boat out at lake parties. My sons buddies don't seem to mind at all. They are all around 30 years old.

11. meeses

meeses Member

nice to see some open minded people :)

12. jrtemple

jrtemple Members

We don't go out naked, mainly because we live in London and would be arrested but we - well my wife loves to wear a low cut dress or a short skirt and no knickers, she also plays this game where we try to find a wireless printer and send a naked pic from our mobile to print off, don't ask me why but she loves it!!

This is us a few months ago

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Do your son and his buddies get naked with you too? And do they get erections from seeing you naked?

14. Rapidi

Rapidi Members

I've been naked in my back yard, if you consider that public, however I can't be seen by anyone because of a fence and bushes. I hike nude, but that's on a long trail on some private property near by. And I drive naked occasionally, but can't be seen, especially since I drive naked only at night. I guess all of this raises the question of whether you're not naked in public unless you can be seen. Where I live there is a pretty broad indecency prohibition. If you expose your genitals when you know or even should know that others might take offense it's considered indecent exposure. It doesn't require that somebody complain.

15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Then you ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR BODY,otherwise you wouldnt be afraid if others saw it!!

You have been conditioned to think its dirty and thats sad...

16. Ldolber82

Ldolber82 Members

They don't get naked with me unless I have them in cabin alone and I initiate things by letting my hands check to see how hard they are.

James T likes this.
  17. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I wish nudity was optional. I don't see myself walking around naked everyday but once in a while yes, definitely.
    Unfortunately. To me both the male and female body is beautiful provided you take care of it properly.

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have been nude on beaches and in saunas where it was not explictly accepted.

Sissybrandy likes this.
  19. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

You are right about girls being able to get away with a lot more than guys but I do drive naked a lot keeping a shirt and shorts at hand . I also enjoy naked walks in our local park summer nights with my wife and we have been seen a few times . I think the only reason we have never had trouble is because my wife is with me so people don't feel threatened as they would if I was on my own . I have gone walking in the countryside near where we live alone and found if you just act normal greet them and walk on they just greet you back .Some have asked why I am nude so I tell them I am a nudist .I have asked a few if they want me to cover up never had anyone say yes .
    I can guarantee if it was my high street , shops etc I wouldn't get away with it where woman might .
    Its just a pity there is such a taboo about the naked body .

mangorian likes this.
  20. barbirolli

barbirolli Members

Outside the front door when filling the recycling bin.