Love To Cum Inside Her So Iud Or Vasectomy?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Kellydown, Oct 23, 2015.

1. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I had no problems with my vasectomy. My wife worked for the doctor who did it, and when I went in later to see if any sneaky sperm were present in my ejaculate, the female office manager gave me a Playboy magazine and a quart jar and told me to fill it up.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'd get a lud, whatever the hell a lud even is.

3. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I had a vasectomy at age 27, after my wife and I had our second child. We had decided that 2 was enough for us, and didn't want to deal with the costs and hormone disruptions of birth control pills. I had some minor pain for a day or two, then back to normal. Like AnyaZ89 said above, the doctor recommended "cleaning out the system" by ejaculating as much as possible. So I went back to jacking off when I could, she helped with handjobs and blowjobs. We used a condom until the sperm tests showed no more motile spermatozoa, then went about regular sex with no worries about dealing with condoms or her remembering to take a pill. She never tried an IUD, we just didn't like the idea of that foreign object inside her body.

Never had any side effects that I could relate to the vasectomy, or any problems with getting an erection in later years. It's now been more than 30 years since the vasectomy, and I still enjoy masturbating and ejaculating. The volume of semen was never noticeably less than before the procedure - the actual quantity of sperm is a pretty small percentage of the amount of fluid contributed by the prostate.

We were always secure in our marriage, so that was never a consideration about either one of us wanting more kids after we made the decision. The positive to all of this is that we could have sex pretty much whenever we wanted, without having to worry about some form of pregnancy protection.

4. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

Vasectomy I had mine 17 years ago. Anything chemical or artificial in a woman's body is a worry. I needed and wanted to show responsibility and caring around contraception.
    If you do as your told its fine. Then you can have sex as spont as you like. Plus partners can have that wonderful feeling of being cum in safe in the knowledge of not getting pregnant.
    I've found a few women love the fact I'm done. They want to be cum in feel its heat and spurting in he I vagina. Then the nuaghty feeling of it leaking out. This suprised me but is. Nice added bonus.
    Even had one say I happy to swollow now , I hatted the thought of wrigglies in my tummy lol

5. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

I found that some women think that when we get a vasectomy we're doing it so we can fuck around more.
    A year and a half after I got mine, my spouse, who had been talking about getting her tubes tied (why?), apparently did, without telling me.

I was still at home after having the stroke, one day she came home early after work, complaining she didn't feel good. And took a vacation for the next week and a half. TV the whole time, no sex,
    supposedly been to the doc for internal infection. Took antibiotics and painkillers, just like when I had my vasectomy. Yeah.

6. John1234567

John1234567 Members

My wife said i taste better after my vasectomy but i always tasted good. Best to know we cant get pregnant and she didnt need a major surgery versus my 2 hour visit to get neutered

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

10 years on copper coil only, five on progestin plus copper.

8. Lvlygrl

Lvlygrl Members

My husband just got a vasectomy and the doctor that did it was really good. He still had a little bit in pain but not as much as he thought it was gonna be.
    Yes, the pill really sucks, it's pretty much altering a females hormones which does cause some really crappy side effects. I was on it for 12 years and didn't want to go back on it after we had our little ones.

I opted for the mirena (another form of an iud), and it caused my periods to be very painful and last longer. I have a friend who's cousins iud perforrated her uterus. That perferation is pretty rare but it does happen.

My hubby and I don't like condoms and have never used one as I was on b/c for so long the chances of pregnancy were extremely low. Getting my tubes tied was out of the question just because of recovery time, which we couldn't afford because i was a stay at home mom, plus I didn't want the huge scar it came with, so we went for the vasectomy.
    Ya ya, not wanting a scar may be vain but my hubby didn't want me to have one either.

Hope this helps, good luck

9. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My experience was very similar. I had a little minor discomfort after the local wore off, but it was pretty much gone in 24 hours. Ice and Ibuprofen took care of the rest.
    My wife went on the Pill immediately after we got engaged (in 1977) and didn't quite until her mid-50s, when menopause began for her. The reason was more than just highly effective (for her) birth control. Prior to going on the Pill, she suffered brutal, lengthy, and unpredictable periods. They'd frequently send her to bed for a couple days because she was in so much discomfort. Once she started on the Pill, her periods became predictable, brief, and much more tolerable (discomfort-wise). I delayed my vasectomy until she was ready to stop taking the Pill. Even if I'd gotten snipped earlier, she'd have continued to take the Pill just for the relief it afforded her from her periods. Since I wasn't fucking anyone else, I didn't need to be "shooting blanks" prior to that.
    I've never used a condom in my life, mainly because the need has never presented itself. (Well, once, but that's a story for another time.) Even when we were in a steady threesome with a close friend, neither of us guys wore condoms, because all three of us knew that we were STD-free and neither of us guys were fucking anyone but my wife, so there was zero chance of picking one up.

10. Scratched

Scratched Members

I wish more women were like you. You're a credit to your gender.

1 person likes this.
  11. Motion Lotion

Motion Lotion Banned

As a father of 5 boys due to the love of my wife and the sexiness of cumming deep inside her and watching that sweet ooze drip out of her in order to keep doing that I went and got my balls snipped it was quick easy and few ibprophen and a bag of of frozen veggies on my crotch for few days it was well worth it to keep doing what we love I. The bedroom

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Still relevant.

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

have seen a similar thread before. I vote for IUD. It's more easily reversible if she or both changes their mind.

14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Converted from working model to sports model six months after second child was born. The vasectomy took about 30 minutes with no complications. Se life was better because she didn't have to take the pill and we didn't have to worry about more babies.

15. I wouldn't get a vasectomy. I find it cowardly. The only option here is obviously lud.

16. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I'm on the side for vasectomy. No issues after 35 years of being snipped. Wife had hormone issues while on birth control. IUD's weren't an option. I had my children and am happy to not father any more. There are no hormone issues for the male and the female sex drive is not effected either. Actually, she was more enthusiastic once I was deemed sterile. Other medical issues caused her to become celibate.

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Save the sperm!!

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

19. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

Some encouraging comments here. My wife is currently pregnant and I’ve been thinking about getting the snip myself. Same reasons as others have said, she doesn’t want to use the pill and we both don’t want to use condoms. The idea of still being able to cum inside her whilst not getting her pregnant again is a massive plus. If she’s pushing a child out i’m Sure I can cope with a few uncomfortable days.